• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

My sister

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by saved24, Sep 16, 2019.

1. saved24

saved24 Forgiven Supporter

+1,826
    Canada
    Pentecostal
    Single
    CA-Conservatives
    Please pray for my sister she lives with her daughter, her boyfriend and her grandchildren. Her daughter's boyfriend is controlling and when he is home he will not let the kids see my sister (their grandma). The boyfriend also says hateful things to his stepson, my sister's grandson, it is abusive. (the boyfriend was physically abused as a child) Because of the verbal abuse, my sister would like to take her grandson with her, but her daughter said she cannot live without him and of course the boyfriend might not allow that. Our fear is the damage he will continue to do with his verbal abuse.
    My sister is so sad that she might have to move out. She lives with her daughter, him and grandchildren. She helps them a lot and is like their maid and helps with the children a lot too.
    It is getting very difficult, it is hard because my sister has a awful disease that leaves her in pain most if not all the time. Her daughter is depressed and she is being controlled by her boyfriend. She is blinded and sees nothing wrong as he convinces her. Thank you for your prayers.

• Prayers Prayers x 7
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. LoricaLady

LoricaLady YHWH's Supporter

+6,004
    Messianic
    Private
    I pray that your sister and mother will be given light and guidance, that the child will be protected from abuse, and that all will turn out well.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • List
  3. saved24

+1,826
    Canada
    Pentecostal
    Single
    CA-Conservatives
    Thank you for your prayers Lorica. God bless.

• Prayers Prayers x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  4. redleghunter

redleghunter Thank You Jesus! Supporter

+29,535
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Praying her daughter gets out of this toxic relationship. Praying other living arrangements come available.

• Like Like x 1
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • List
  5. brinny

brinny everlovin' shiner of light in dark places Supporter

+104,731
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    :heart: God have mercy! What a horrendous trap of a situation. Praying for your precious sister, that God moooooves as only HE can, on her behalf, and that HE sets her free in heart, mind, and soul, and opens doors to her that bless her and grant her peace, and joy, and healing, and praying that He grants her the courage to step into those doors that He opens for her. In the meantime, lifting all the rest of the family to God Himself, asking Him to sort out this absolute tyranny of a mess, for the sake of her daughter and the children, and praying for you too. (((hug)))

• Like Like x 1
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • List
  6. musicalpilgrim

musicalpilgrim pilgrim on the sacred music pathway Supporter Angels Team

+20,573
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    I pray for your sister, Lord have mercy

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. Stephanie7

Stephanie7 Senior Veteran

+2,082
    Christian
    Married
    LORD have mercy, as we know sometimes the situation gets out of hand and it's not always good for us, as is happening in this family setting. I pray that You will send help and deliverance to this one's sister and her daughter and her children. All things are possible unto You, thank You for providing a solution to this problem, we ask this in Jesus Name, Amen

8. saved24

+1,826
    Canada
    Pentecostal
    Single
    CA-Conservatives
    Thank you all for your prayers. My heart breaks for my sister.

9. Mydreams

Mydreams Well-Known Member

+3,819
    India
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Lord bless this prayer for saved24's sister, in Jesus gracious name, Amen!

10. saved24

+1,826
    Canada
    Pentecostal
    Single
    CA-Conservatives
    Thank you for your prayers. Praying my sister will know what to do, leaving to live on her own when she has medical problems would be hard, and she has spent so many years trying to protect her daughter and her grandchild from this man and it has got worse this year. God bless.