GA
✟36,497.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
My baby sister is in need of lots of prayers right now. She's been suffering from long term exposure to carbon monoxide, and prior to and during, anorexia and bulimia...I'll never understand that cause she's a beautiful girl, but anyway, they've since found out she's diabetic, and she suffers from seizures.

She has a surgery coming up next week on her lungs, something to do with blood in them. And last night she was in the ER with bleeding as well, she was told to get a colonoscopy ASAP as they think it was a large polyp and could very well be cancer....

Tammy logic wonders why they didn't get her into a room and set one up for today....
but thats what happens when you live there and have no insurance anymore...even though you're waiting for a nice huge settlement..and disability is taking it's sweet time.
Sorry, minor vent.

Please keep my sister Dawn in prayers.
Thank you,
Her big sister,
Tammy

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Lord Jesus Christ grant our prayers for a younger sister's spiritual and physical healing. Lord have mercy. Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.:crosseo:
Catholic.gif

Catholic.gif
Catholic.gif
Catholic.gif

Catholic.gif

Catholic.gif

Catholic.gif

Father we pray for Your Holy Spirit to enter this matter and meet all needs.
We know nothing is impossible for You and we pray for Your divine intervention.
As Your children we know to expect a miracle. It is in Jesus Beloved, Holy, Gentle and Mighty Name we pray.
Amen

Upvote 0