Jan 3, 2013
✟113,491.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I just got a call from my mom and she said my sister Veronica is having an emergency C-section. She had been bleeding and went to the hospital and they kept her. The baby wasn't due yet and his lungs aren't fully developed yet. Please keep them both in prayer as this has been a difficult pregnancy for her .

AbramSailor

Flower Chase the Sunshine!
May 7, 2021
Colorado
✟19,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
May God bless your sister and her baby. May He see them both through the C section without further complications. May He see that the baby endures as he/she comes into this world prematurely and is placed in a capable environment after birth so he/she can finish developing healthy and both mother and child have a full recovery.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Dear Father I pray for this family, for your healing and restoration in Jesus name.
For mother and baby to be safely brought through this in Jesus name.

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,085,676.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I pray all goes well for the mother and the child. Just as a side thought, many helpful bacteria are passed on to the child as it goes through the womb. Therefore many doctors recommend that the C section baby be given probiotics. If the baby is breast fed that helps too of course. Just something to maybe research.

Reactions: mario1001
Upvote 0