Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟117,101.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hi everyone, I would greatly appreciate your prayers. I have an apartment with a roommate and he is secretly smoking pot almost every day, he goes out into the woods outside the complex to do it. I came back from running errands yesterday and the apartment reeked of pot. I have tried confronting him about it but he got belligerent and refused to stop. Since he started doing this there has been an extremely evil presence in the apartment. I am moving out in about 2 weeks but I have committed to pray for him and will keep doing it after I leave.

Rachel20

May 30, 2020
STX
✟58,109.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Since he started doing this there has been an extremely evil presence in the apartment.

Engaging in certain activities puts you around certain people likely to have picked up demons. Alcohol is such a portal in my personal experience, I shouldn't be surprised that drugs are too.

Upvote 0

saved24

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Oct 21, 2011
Canada
✟841,192.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I feel for you. I know my neighbour(s) smoke it, I can smell it outside when I step into the driveway, not a great smell, and I know it's not good for the mind. So sad. God bless you as you pray for your roommate, he needs deliverance and Jesus.

Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0