Not open for further replies.

Historynut

Mar 25, 2008
✟7,698.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
In Relationship
Now he is claiming not to be a member of the group but its rather rare to find someone who does not associate with the local churches that knows about the living stream ministry. He might be one of that groups numerous splinter factions.

If you read anything by the local churches and then read his blog its obvious he draws much of his theology from that group.

Upvote 0

ClementofRome

Spelunking the most ancient caves of Xianity
May 27, 2004
✟5,769.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

katherine2001

Veteran
Jun 24, 2003
Billings, MT
Visit site
✟11,346.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
If you're talking to someone prideful enough to proclaim himself an "Apostle", don't count on getting anywhere whatsoever.

:kiss::crosseo: Well said. Anyone who thinks he is an apostle is in delusion and you aren't going to get anywhere with him.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Historynut

Mar 25, 2008
✟7,698.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hubris runs amok in the Local churches movement which is a related but distinct member of the same church that the OP in that thread was from. I would suspect it is the same in his church as well.

Discussion with these types makes little progress so prayer is basically our only hope.

Upvote 0

MariaRegina

Jun 26, 2003
Visit site
✟115,460.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
They fear our prayers the most.

We got the power! he he

In the more ancient times, when the people of Russia were threatened, they would carry the Icon of Our Lady the Theotokos in procession, and Our Lady would appear bigger than life and scare the unbelievers.

Would that that would happen in our times.

Yet, many muslims are having visions and becoming Christians.
One lady in our Church who is a recent convert had a dream that the Last Judgment was coming soon.

Our young women dreaming dreams?
Is this a sign of the end times?

Let us hope.

Upvote 0

MariaRegina

Jun 26, 2003
Visit site
✟115,460.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Of course I realize that dreams are usually just expressions of subconscious desires, but sometimes God does speak to us in dreams.

I know several muslims who had dreams that lead them to the Holy Orthodox Church.
And they continue to have dreams. They are some of the most wonderful Christians and are very grateful to God.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.