Texas City Texas
✟21,461.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello Everybody I Am Taking Corpence With Kennth Hagin.I Am Working On Bible Interption. I Have Two More Lessons To Do Then I Get My first Cerfacte.The Corpence has Six Units To It.When I finshin All Six Units I Get My Last Cerfacte And Domiplma. I Have Been Making A's With The Closed Book Test WitchThey Grade.I Am Also Making A's With The Open Book Test Witch I Grade. Please PrayThat I Keep Making A's WithThe Closed Book Test And The Open Book Test.

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private

Your intentions will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen
The Divine Mercy Message & Prayer

[FONT=bookman old style, new york, times, serif]God bless you †
Gail
[/FONT]

Upvote 0

RuthD

blah blah blah
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2006
Earth
✟191,472.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Hello Everybody I Am Taking Corpence With Kennth Hagin.I Am Working On Bible Interption. I Have Two More Lessons To Do Then I Get My first Cerfacte.The Corpence has Six Units To It.When I finshin All Six Units I Get My Last Cerfacte And Domiplma. I Have Been Making A's With The Closed Book Test WitchThey Grade.I Am Also Making A's With The Open Book Test Witch I Grade. Please PrayThat I Keep Making A's WithThe Closed Book Test And The Open Book Test.
You are doing great!:crosseo:for your As to continue and that everything goes super for you.:hug:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.