Nov 18, 2009
Toronto
✟16,974.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
was wondering if anyone could pray for me

few days ago i was diagnosed with a rare skin disease (shamberg's disease), for which there is no treatment or cure. the good news is that it is harmless towards the internal body, and the symptoms are basically just rashes that wont go away and sometimes spreads.

any prayers would be appreciated, thank you

Last edited:

singpeace

Site Supporter
Oct 21, 2009
U.S.
✟40,147.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
was wondering if anyone could pray for me

few days ago i was diagnosed with a rare skin disease, for which there is no treatment or cure. the good news is that it is harmless towards the internal body, and the symptoms are basically just rashes that wont go away and sometimes spreads.

any prayers would be appreciated, thank you

Father God, I remind You of Your own Word in the Scripture below, and I ask that You completely and totally heal UniionJack. Make his skin perfect and without any blemish. Let this be his testimony in Christ's name I pray. Amen.

Isa 53:5.............He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement for our peace was upon Him, and by His stripes we are healed.

Mt 8:17.............He Himself took our infirmities and bore our sicknesses.

Ps 107:20.........He sent His word and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.

Ex 15:26............I am the Lord who heals you.

Ps 103:3...........Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases...

Ex 23:25...........serve the Lord your God, and He will bless your bread and your water. And I will take sickness away from the midst of you.

Isa 58:8.............your light shall break forth like the morning, your healing shall spring forth speedily, and your righteousness shall go before you; the glory of the Lord shall be your rear guard.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Father God, I remind You of Your own Word in the Scripture below, and I ask that You completely and totally heal UniionJack. Make his skin perfect and without any blemish. Let this be his testimony in Christ's name I pray. Amen.

Isa 53:5.............He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement for our peace was upon Him, and by His stripes we are healed.

Mt 8:17.............He Himself took our infirmities and bore our sicknesses.

Ps 107:20.........He sent His word and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.

Ex 15:26............I am the Lord who heals you.

Ps 103:3...........Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases...

Ex 23:25...........serve the Lord your God, and He will bless your bread and your water. And I will take sickness away from the midst of you.

Isa 58:8.............your light shall break forth like the morning, your healing shall spring forth speedily, and your righteousness shall go before you; the glory of the Lord shall be your rear guard.

Praying in agreement.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums