Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,056,468.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Complete with radio for the BBNRadio Family Altar, Ipad when I listen on demand, and rosary beads!

PrayerCloset_zpsqvuysdf9.png

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,340,195.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Complete with radio for the BBNRadio Family Altar, Ipad when I listen on demand, and rosary beads!

PrayerCloset_zpsqvuysdf9.png

This reminds me of a film called "War Room".

It reminds me that i need to literally get into my "prayer closet".

God bless you Rocky.

Upvote 0

brinny

Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,340,195.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
i used to have a "prayer wall" in a former residence, because of lack of large closets.....so it was the "wall in the hall" i used for prayer requests and reminders, and answers to prayer, with pictures, sometimes.

I now have a closet i can actually fit a chair in, and close the door, with a candle, and pray in.

God bless you Rocky.

Upvote 0

brinny

Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,340,195.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Awesome stuff rocky! I used to pray in my actual closet, but we moved so I do not have a walk in anymore. That is ok though, I improvise!

Hahaaaaaa i've done that many times :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,056,468.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
The story....

Back in the early 1990's I started tuning into BBNRadio.org as those Baptist preachers would put me soundly to sleep. I worked dayshift back then and would wake up and listen in to the 4:00AM Family Altar program. One day while laying in bed listening, I felt the Holy Spirit say, "How can you just lay there with all those people in need?"

From that day on I kneel by the chair and pray for the needs. As I work third shift now I try to catch the 1:15PM Family Altar.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

brinny

Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,340,195.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
The story....

Back in the early 1990's I started tuning into BBNRadio.org as those Baptist preachers would put me soundly to sleep. I worked dayshift back then and would wake up and listen in to the 4:00AM Family Altar program. One day while laying in bed listening, I felt the Holy Spirit say, "How can you just lay there with all those people in need?"

From that day on I kneel by the chair and pray for the needs. As I work third shift now I try to catch the 1:15PM Family Altar.

God bless you Rocky. You told me about BBN radio and i've been listening ever since. I still have a prayer journal. Thank you for all you do, and for telling me about BBN radio.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums