My Pollen Challenge

M

MikeCarra

Which came first? the flower or the bee?

If the flower came first, how was it pollinated?

t-bee_zpsabfbf174.jpg

Upvote 0

HitchSlap

PROUDLY PRIMATE
Aug 6, 2012
✟281,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Flowers (plants) came first because the Bible says that's the way it happened, and that settles it!

OMGosh, what just happened?

Whew! Touch and go there for a moment or two. Get thyself immediately to talkorigins.com and it'll all be better.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

K9_Trainer

Unusually unusual, absolutely unpredictable
May 31, 2006
✟18,437.00
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
So no offense, but what exactly is the point of this thread? You asked a question and some science/biology knowledgeable people have answered you. But you don't care. You're just going to trump their comments with the Bible anyway, so why bother? It's clear you believe what you want to believe, which you have every right to. But why waste everybody else's time having them answer questions you already have established your own answer to?

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟392,742.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm not sure exactly what the "challenge" was in the first place....Didn't realize the OP has a history of asking such questions.

Was this an attempt to disprove evolution??

that of for post to quote mine & qv later after he runs to the mods to get the thread shutdown because it's not going the way they wanted it to.

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,907,063.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
that of for post to quote mine & qv later after he runs to the mods to get the thread shutdown because it's not going the way they wanted it to.
Still active.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums