Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,064,847.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
When you let the devils in then you have a church full of devils.

Isn't that common sense?
I use to help with youth camp years ago. I have been long aware at mischief coming through church people. I told a brother one day that I was worried about the operations of the devil through church people. Ohh... He says... The devil cannot go against the blood... And his contention was so great that he reported me over it and got me in trouble.

Years later, at camp meeting, that brother came to me and personally apologized. I graciously accepted, but deep down, wondered what trials the poor man went through to come to the same conclusion, that yes, the devil can operate through church people and that it is a sad truth.

Upvote 0

mtatertayte

Apr 5, 2020
La.
✟1,034.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I use to help with youth camp years ago. I have been long aware at mischief coming through church people. I told a brother one day that I was worried about the operations of the devil through church people. Ohh... He says... The devil cannot go against the blood... And his contention was so great that he reported me over it and got me in trouble.

Years later, at camp meeting, that brother came to me and personally apologized. I graciously accepted, but deep down, wondered what trials the poor man went through to come to the same conclusion, that yes, the devil can operate through church people and that it is a sad truth.
The devil operates through his own children.

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,064,847.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
The devil operates through his own children.

So the value you place upon your friendship is priceless.

Is that correct?
We can't believe a devil is going to operate in a sanctified man of God. In which, a sanctified man of God would not put a price on friendship where he could sell such friendship for personal gain.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mtatertayte

Apr 5, 2020
La.
✟1,034.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
We can't believe a devil is going to operate in a sanctified man of God. In which, a sanctified man of God would not put a price on friendship where he could sell such friendship for personal gain.
But you are...by not standing up for what is right
with them you are trying to please by being their friend.

You are selling your friendship.

Upvote 0

topher694

Go Turtle!
Jan 29, 2019
St. Cloud, MN
✟186,960.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Thank God your opinions of me are not His.
That would make yours worthless now wouldn't it.
Unfortunately in this case I'm afraid they are in line with His options.

See, I just read through this entire exchange and repeatedly observed rocky be honoring, extremely patient, and kind. All consistent with how God defines love and the fruit of the Spirit.

At the same time I've observed you being antagonistic, lewd, contentious, divisive and rude. All consistent with how God defines the works of the flesh.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mtatertayte

Apr 5, 2020
La.
✟1,034.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Unfortunately in this case I'm afraid they are in line with His options.

See, I just read through this entire exchange and repeatedly observed rocky be honoring, extremely patient, and kind. All consistent with how God defines love and the fruit of the Spirit.

At the same time I've observed you being antagonistic, lewd, contentious, divisive and rude. All consistent with how God defines the works of the flesh.
I am not afraid of you.
And your words will all fall to the ground.

Upvote 0