My parents are celebrating their 40th anniversary today.

SaintCody777

The young, curious Berean
Jan 11, 2018
Miami, Florida
✟53,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
My Catholic parents have been married for 40 years. Even though they've been mislead by Catholicism and Moralistic Therapeutic Deism, they have set up a very good foundation for me to be built up on. I've learned a lot of good from them for the past 25 years of my life. I wish my parents another 40 years and many more anniversaries.

2PhiloVoid

Yes, you're right! I'm not Gandalf!
Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,125,854.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
My Catholic parents have been married for 40 years. Even though they've been mislead by Catholicism and Moralistic Therapeutic Deism, they have set up a very good foundation for me to be built up on. I've learned a lot of good from them for the past 25 years of my life. I wish my parents another 40 years and many more anniversaries.

Congratulations to your parents, SaintCody777! :clap:

Upvote 0

SeekingGloryOnThisJourney

Apr 13, 2020
Massachusetts
✟29,918.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Congratulations.
I shall Pray for they’re understanding, for Jesus is LORD! I hope they have many happy years together.

Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0