Status
Not open for further replies.

katsung47

Mar 8, 2011
✟31,385.00
Faith
Atheist
705. Plant to frame a case (2/3/2012)

Two months ago before Christmas, I received a thick envelope from “VFW”. There were eight pieces of X’mas card with envelopes. Donation letters from welfare society are common, sometimes with mail address sticker. This was the first time I received nice X’mas card as gift. I was surprised. What surprised me more was on next day, my wife asked me if I had any X’mas card. What a coincidence, I gave her the gift pack received the day before. I took the pack back right away after she told me it was a request from C-Lady. C-Lady wanted my wife sent her some X’mas card.

I alleged C-Lady is a Chinese secret agent planted to be my wife’s colleague for 16 years. (see “635. May 21 plot (5/12/2010)”, “639. FISA plot continues (6/27/2010)”.) I think it’s my revelation, C-Lady had to leave the US in 2011. She monitored my wife for more than 16 years. She also was planted as an excuse for the Feds to apply for FISA warrant. (here we saw how the Feds abuse the FISA law to put US citizens under surveillance with the help of Chinese secret police). Though C-Lady returned to China, the Feds still tried to set up a connection between her and my wife, even I, with X’mas card.

C.Y. and W.S.(or H.S.) are a couple work for the Feds and Chinese secret police, I allege. (See “ 668. Chinese secret police (5/5/2011)”) Last May, they borrowed my wife’s minivan for two weeks with the excuse of “have to pick up many relatives from Shanghai”. The minivan, I think, was used to carry “foreign agents” or possible “drugs” to enable the Feds to apply “surveillance warrant” on that vehicle. Since then, I refuse to talk to the couple. I hate those evil souls with smile face. They knew they were not welcomed, rare to appear at my home later.

Same trick repeats. Last week, my wife came home with another car. She said C.Y.’s brother went to her office, asked her help to change the car with the similar reason- “many relatives from Shanghai needs a bigger car”. The Feds have big plot again. The framed case always have big event to distract – used to be Iran war. In last May, there was Operation Geronimo – to justify the nuke terror attack as revenge of Bin Laden’s death. This time, they even don’t cover up their attempt – war on Iran.
I don’t drive. How do they connect me to a framed case? Three days ago, my daughter brought home a writing table. It was free from the Internet. My wife told me to help to install the table. It reminds me of the exercise bench event. Several years ago, my daughter got some free gifts – sports ware from someone. The efforts to make me touch these sports ware were so extraordinary that I realize it was a tactic to pollute me with drug powder to turn me into a drug suspect. So this time, I install the table after letting my daughter clean the table parts.

This is how the Feds to maintain their power. They make living on terrorists and drug case. If there is none, they create one. So we saw 911 attack and “Operation Fast and Furious” with which they got “Patriot Act”, “NDAA” and fat budget.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

katsung47

Mar 8, 2011
✟31,385.00
Faith
Atheist
706. SOPA and PIPA, internet censorship (2/10/2012)

False flag attack is now a common tactic used by the Feds. 911 terror attack was a typical one. Accusing it was done by Islamic extremist, US had wars on Afghanistan and Iraq. In Internet, they do same thing. When the Feds want someone to be banned from a web site, they launch a cyber attack from the same ISP of the victim until that ISP was banned, to reach the goal that the target to be banned from that web site.

I had experience. Once in a successful complaint, the web host told me it was because of the harassing of other user he had to ban the ISP which contained my address. Since my neighborhoods are mostly agents of the Feds, I knew this is one of harassing tactics. Here is a recent one:

We sometimes have to ban entire ISPs because of attacks on this website...
If you have been inadvertently caught up in one of these bans please accept our apologies.
……..

It's been decided who the GOP wnner is! Guy analyzes Facebook and You Tube likes and dislikes! - Page 3

SORRY - YOUR IP ADDRESS 108.200.54.202 HAS BEEN BANNED FROM VIEWING THIS WEBSITE

………
You may upgrade your account now to get immunity from bans and to continue to browse the site.
Thank you for not stalking!

WARNING: Obsessive Compulsive IP resetting with the intention of avoiding bans on this website

and harass our users will result in your ISP being contacted and loss of your Internet service for abuse.

This is a tactic to target at individual. When Internet becomes a place that public can get information censored by the mainstream media, how do they control? There is plan to target at the web sites with free speech. The last big operation was the case of “Wikileaks”. In that operation, Assange plays the same role of Bin Laden. Bin Laden went to the target countries to give US an excuse to start war at. Assange loaded the wikileaks information in websites the Feds intended to shut down. (in the name of spreading confidential information) The plan went soured along with the failure of Iran war attempt one year ago.

Iran war is the next big plot. So there is sub-operation to control the Internet. That is SOPA and PIPA. The tactic is to shut down the targeted web sites in the name of “internet piracy”. What the Feds have to do is just to let some snitches to load down some music from those targeted sites.

Media is controlled propaganda machine. Public can only get what government want them to know. It’s the Internet that people realize the truth of the 911 attack. So with coming Iran war, the Feds prepared SOPA and PIPA to eliminate the anti-war voice. They also prepared NDAA to deal with the anti-war people.

Some people doubt that why the Feds cost that much to persecute me. I would say because what I said are truth. The Feds are afraid of it. I have talked about Iran war attempt for years. Now everybody knows that war intention. I have different views on Wikileaks, SOPA, PIPA and NDAA because I watch from wider angle.

Upvote 0

katsung47

Mar 8, 2011
✟31,385.00
Faith
Atheist
707. Operation Wide Receiver and Operation Fast and Furious (2/16/2012)

Before "Operation Fast and Furious", BATF had another similar operation. That was "Operation Wide Receiver" (also know as "Operation Gunrunner). Here are the two cases:

Operation Wide Receiver. Time: 2006 to 2007.

Result: 462 guns lost track. nine people being arrested and charged with making false statements in acquisition of firearms and illicit transfer, shipment or delivery of firearms of which two have pled guilty.

Operation Fast and Furious: Nov. 2009 to the end of 2010.

Result: More than 2,000 guns were lost and many turned up in at least 170 violent crime scenes in Mexico.

Operation Wide Receiver was proved a failed case. Why did the D.O.J. allow the B.A.T.F. to continue with another similar operation in even larger scale? Most important after all was that they deliberately let the B.A.T.F. to lose the track of the guns. In Operation Wide Receiver, Mexico government was informed and took over the surveillance on gun buyers once they crossed the border into Mexico while in Operation Fast and Furious, Mexico authority was left alone.

Fast & Furious, From A Law Enforcement Perspective
By Barbee Kinnison– January 15, 2012

The main difference between Fast and Furious and Operation Wide Receiver is that under Fast & Furious the Mexican authorities were not informed nor asked to participate in interdicting of the 2,000 guns into Mexico (gun walking) where as in Operation Wide Receiver the Mexican authorities were briefed and participated (controlled delivery) of the 462 guns into Mexico.

According to ATF and DOJ, the stated purpose of the operation was to permit suspected straw purchasers to complete the gun purchase and allow the guns to transit into Mexico, in order to build a criminal case against the highest level of Mexican Criminal organizations, if so, then how does DOJ and ATF explain how they are going to accomplish this when they had no plans on working with Mexican authorities to conduct surveillance of the guns once they crossed the border into Mexico or the means to track the guns (no tracking devices install)?

Lastly, why would the former U.S. Attorney and former ATF SAC approve a gun walking operation when they both knew that the previous two ATF operations resulted in the loss of 462 guns into the hands of Mexican criminal groups?

http://www.newsnationbrewing.com/2012/01/fast-furious-from-a-law-enforcement-perspective/

"Operation Fast and Furious" became "Operation supply weapons to Mexico drug gangs" and "Operation turn Mexico into a battlefield". Law enforcement agents themselves were puzzled by this insanity case. They don’t know it was created to deal with Kat Sung, a target of the two powerful elements of D.O.J. – FBI and DEA. The purpose is to prevent him from leaving US.

In later September 2009, Sung ordered a flight ticket to Hong Kong. The Feds had a news in tv to warn that agent would plant fake money in passenger’s pocket to arrest in airport security search. Sung had to cancel the flight. He then tried to leave via Canada but was denied entry by the Canada authority on Oct. 7. Fast and Furious was initiated in November 2009, a further step to prevent him from leaving vie Mexico. (see #697, 698 and 699) This explains why the D.O.J. ordered the BATF to “lose track” on guns. They want to turn Mexico into a killing field.

Upvote 0

katsung47

Mar 8, 2011
✟31,385.00
Faith
Atheist
708. Travel warning issued on Mexico (2/23/2012)

The weapons spread by “Operation Fast and Furious” caused a lot of violence in Mexico. Many of them were mass killings. Feds reached their goal- to turn Mexico into a killing field. But Mexico government protested when they found those weapons were from US. The operation went to its end when a US board agent was killed by those weapons.

The House investigates the case. BATF high ranking officers were reassigned. They became scapegoat. The real mastermind – the high ranking officials of D.O.J. , refuse to take responsibility. The Obama Administration has sealed court records. Mainstream media is silent on this case. They put it into a black box. This country is controlled by the D.O.J..

The goal is still there. Though “Fast and Furious” was exposed and failed, the operation continues. Follow the drum beating of Iran war, there is a warning issued this month. From it you may find the real purpose of the “Operation Fast and Furious”.

US increases travel warning to 14 Mexican states
Associated Press – 2/10/2012

MEXICO CITY (AP) — The U.S. State Department is recommending that Americans avoid travel to all or parts of 14 of 31 Mexican states in the widest travel advisory issued since Mexico stepped up its drug war in 2006.
……

It is the first time the State Department listed advisories for each of Mexico's 31 states, including the federal district of Mexico City, where there is no warning.

http://news.yahoo.com/us-increases-travel-warning-14-mexican-states-180538719.html

Mexican official: US travel warning 'ridiculous'
Associated Press – 2/15/2012

MEXICO CITY (AP) — Mexico's top domestic security official says a U.S. State Department travel warning on almost half of Mexico's states is "ridiculous" and "out of proportion."

http://news.yahoo.com/mexican-official-us-travel-warning-ridiculous-044350173.html

Mexico government doesn’t know it’s an intimidation from the Feds and a plan to justify a possible murder in massive killings and that the “Fast and Furious” targeted only at an individual.

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟390,187.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']708. Travel warning issued on Mexico (2/23/2012)[/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif'] [/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']The weapons spread by “Operation Fast and Furious” caused a lot of violence in Mexico. Many of them were mass killings. Feds reached their goal- to turn Mexico into a killing field. But Mexico government protested when they found those weapons were from US. The operation went to its end when a US board agent was killed by those weapons. [/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']The House investigates the case. BATF high ranking officers were reassigned. They became scapegoat. The real mastermind – the high ranking officials of D.O.J. , refuse to take responsibility. The Obama Administration has sealed court records. Mainstream media is silent on this case. They put it into a black box. This country is controlled by the D.O.J.. [/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']The goal is still there. Though “Fast and Furious” was exposed and failed, the operation continues. Follow the drum beating of Iran war, there is a warning issued this month. From it you may find the real purpose of the “Operation Fast and Furious”. [/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif'][/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif'][/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']Mexico government doesn’t know it’s an intimidation from the Feds and a plan to justify a possible murder in massive killings and that the “Fast and Furious” targeted only at an individual. [/FONT]

Front tags are broken again

Upvote 0

katsung47

Mar 8, 2011
✟31,385.00
Faith
Atheist
709. Web site spy (2/29/2012)

In “702. Internet censorship (1/14/2012)” I talked about how the Feds harassed me with “no url is allowed”. While other members complained that why they were able to post url but me, there was a “RealAmerica” came out with a post:

“I figger I'm already on the "A" list, so here's the URL -
(cutNpaste:) thepetitionsite.com/892/petition-to-impeach-all-senators-who-voted-for-us-is-a-battlefield-and-to-detain-us-citizens-without/”.

He demonstrated several times how to post the url by deleting the head “http://www”.

I think he is an agent to cheat others that Kat Sung is not a target singled out by the Feds. He pretended that he is a victim too and hinted that there was “A” list existed in “Mercury News” and “ContraCoast” web sites. The agent used to think themselves as “Patriot” represent “America”. He uses a golden eagle head as his loggo chart.

Anyhow, I wrote #702 to reveal that harassment. Several days later, when I went to that web site, I was led to a sentence: “To prevent spam, this forum no longer allows links.” To cover up their persecution, the Feds made it a rule to contain all users of those two sites. Ban url links is rare in Internet. I foresee in near future the Feds will shut down those two web sites to cover up their crime.

I used to be banned from the webs with strange reason.(sometimes even without any reason). See #702. So I keep on registering to new forums. Where I was banned before I can even post a word. Here are recent samples. Is that a proof there is a black list that the forum hosts must verify the applicant to the FBI?

2/18/2012
Thank you for registering, katsung47. Your account has been submitted for moderation by an administrator and will be activated shortly. You will be notified by email when this happens. To return to the forums, click here.

Long Island Nassau Suffolk County New York Political Forum - Powered by vBulletin
-----------------
2/21/
Thank you for registering. The admin must approve your registration before you may begin to use your account, you will receive an email shortly advising you of the admins decision.

The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum

Though I never receive any follow up email from these administrations, I at least knew they had received my application. Someone even had no chance to receive my application. I applied to join forum of USA Today. There was no responding email which as usual should be appeared in seconds in my mail box to confirm the registration. USA Today is mainstream media. Free speech should be their principle. They will not pre-censor an applicant. To prevent me from join a discussion board, the surveillance team blocked my email communication.

There was exception. That is http://mail.rebelnews.org/forum/index. I registered to that forum without any problem I had met in other registration. I didn’t post much on that forum because it’s not an active one. Most posts there were written one year ago. When every day I have to delete emails from that site I wonder why an inactive site is so active to my mail box. I studied that site - It’s mostly about Palestinians and is anti-Israel. I think it’s a bait site of the Feds. It may be a false flag site set up by the Feds or it is deliberately allowed being there as a bait site. The Palestinian resistance may have link to Islamic extremists. So it is used to entrap the people with “terror tendency”. FBI is notorious to set up terror case by luring vulnerable people into fake terror plots. It’s a tactic they used in Internet to net “terror tendency” people.

I have been allowed to post in Marijuana sites for a long time. Now I think it was out of same reason. The Feds want to link me to the drugs or terrorists. The DEA make living on drug case. The FBI make living on terror case. Without it they have no value to exist. So if there is none, they create one. In Internet, they work actively to violet the Free Speech Amendment but work hard to entrap drug case and terror case. In real life, you see “Fast and Furious” and coming “Iran war”. I believe they will organize a “nuke attack” in US to justify the war”.

Upvote 0

katsung47

Mar 8, 2011
✟31,385.00
Faith
Atheist
709. Web site spy (2/29/2012)

In “702. Internet censorship (1/14/2012)” I talked about how the Feds harassed me with “no url is allowed”. While other members complained that why they were able to post url but me, there was a “RealAmerica” came out with a post:

“I figger I'm already on the "A" list, so here's the URL -
(cutNpaste:) thepetitionsite.com/892/petition-to-impeach-all-senators-who-voted-for-us-is-a-battlefield-and-to-detain-us-citizens-without/”.

He demonstrated several times how to post the url by deleting the head “http://www”.

I think he is an agent to cheat others that Kat Sung is not a target singled out by the Feds. He pretended that he is a victim too and hinted that there was “A” list existed in “Mercury News” and “ContraCoast” web sites. The agent used to think themselves as “Patriot” represent “America”. He uses a golden eagle head as his loggo chart.

Anyhow, I wrote #702 to reveal that harassment. Several days later, when I went to that web site, I was led to a sentence: “To prevent spam, this forum no longer allows links.” To cover up their persecution, the Feds made it a rule to contain all users of those two sites. Ban url links is rare in Internet. I foresee in near future the Feds will shut down those two web sites to cover up their crime.

I used to be banned from the webs with strange reason.(sometimes even without any reason). See #702. So I keep on registering to new forums. Where I was banned before I can even post a word. Here are recent samples. Is that a proof there is a black list that the forum hosts must verify the applicant to the FBI?

2/18/2012
Thank you for registering, katsung47. Your account has been submitted for moderation by an administrator and will be activated shortly. You will be notified by email when this happens. To return to the forums, click here.

Long Island Nassau Suffolk County New York Political Forum - Powered by vBulletin
-----------------
2/21/
Thank you for registering. The admin must approve your registration before you may begin to use your account, you will receive an email shortly advising you of the admins decision.

The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum

Though I never receive any follow up email from these administrations, I at least knew they had received my application. Someone even had no chance to receive my application. I applied to join forum of USA Today. There was no responding email which as usual should be appeared in seconds in my mail box to confirm the registration. USA Today is mainstream media. Free speech should be their principle. They will not pre-censor an applicant. To prevent me from join a discussion board, the surveillance team blocked my email communication.

There was exception. That is http://mail.rebelnews.org/forum/index. I registered to that forum without any problem I had met in other registration. I didn’t post much on that forum because it’s not an active one. Most posts there were written one year ago. When every day I have to delete emails from that site I wonder why an inactive site is so active to my mail box. I studied that site - It’s mostly about Palestinians and is anti-Israel. I think it’s a bait site of the Feds. It may be a false flag site set up by the Feds or it is deliberately allowed being there as a bait site. The Palestinian resistance may have link to Islamic extremists. So it is used to entrap the people with “terror tendency”. FBI is notorious to set up terror case by luring vulnerable people into fake terror plots. It’s a tactic they used in Internet to net “terror tendency” people.

I have been allowed to post in Marijuana sites for a long time. Now I think it was out of same reason. The Feds want to link me to the drugs or terrorists. The DEA make living on drug case. The FBI make living on terror case. Without it they have no value to exist. So if there is none, they create one. In Internet, they work actively to violet the Free Speech Amendment but work hard to entrap drug case and terror case. In real life, you see “Fast and Furious” and coming “Iran war”. I believe they will organize a “nuke attack” in US to justify the war”.

Upvote 0

katsung47

Mar 8, 2011
✟31,385.00
Faith
Atheist
710. Swift response (3/10/2012)

In "709. Web site spy (2/29/2012)", I suspected the "The Rebel - Home of the Global Resistance (under construction) was a bait site set up by the Feds to entrap "terror tendency" people because it was very active to send email to my mail box. Then I saw no more email from that web site after my posting. Several days later I went to that site and encountered with a notice:

Dear Reader,

On 1 March, the Rebel Media Group experienced - in an unprecedented denial of its freedom of speech - a double-attack in the form of a complete deletion of its websites as well as its main developer machine. We are now in the process of rebuilding the Rebel sites from scratch, making them bigger and better than ever.
Please support us with this gigantic task by sending your generous donation to our paypal account: .....

The Rebel - Home of the Global Resistance (under construction)

I think my analysis is very accurate. It's a cover up re-action when a spy was revealed. Nobody would have done it except the surveillance organization who follow every bit of my posts. All was done in less than 24 hours. (I posted on 2/29, response was 3/1)

There was a similar case one year ago. On 12/7/2012 I posted "655. Bin Laden and Julian Assange, False flag and living plant (12/7/2010)" which I wrote on 12/6. Then I learned the news that Assange reported to British police.

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange arrested by British police - report

Tue, Dec 07 2010 15:16 CET byThe Sofia Echo staff

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange was held by British police on December 7 2010 after Sweden issued a warrant for his arrest over rape allegations, London's Metropolitan Police said.

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange arrested by British police - report - Foreign - The Sofia Echo#

At that time nobody knew where Assange was. The Interpol issued a warrant on him. News said he was under protect of some liberal democracies in Europe such like Denmark, Sweden..... . I alleged that he was a false flag played a role of living plant. The Feds used him to track the people or organizations who sympasize with liberals and agree with free speech and helped Assange and wikileaks. But when a spy was revealed, he lost his function. Julian Assange ended his hide journey. The reaction of his master was very swift.

There were so many similar events. See "337. Swift response to #336 (8/27/05)", "531. Swift response from Feds (1/8/08)".

Upvote 0

katsung47

Mar 8, 2011
✟31,385.00
Faith
Atheist
711. Appliance trick (3/17/2012)

About 15 years ago, my wife told me a computer company on upstair of her tourist agency was shut down. The computer company had a garage sale on its asset. She bought a refrigerator. Since the "Operation Fire Dragon" just ended, (see 32. "Operation Fire Dragon") and Feds used to monitor the target as close as possible, I thought it was a surveillance team covered up in the name of "computer company". I kept a wary eye on that refrigerator from the Feds and refuse to use it. We had two refrigerators already in the kitchen. I put it in the garage.

Sometime later (a year or so), my wife told me B (my brother in law) wanted to buy that old refrigerator. Why B wanted a refrigerator he didn't need? I thought it was a method Feds taking back a high tech weapon through one of their informant. Before the refrigerator was sent to S.F. I took a test to see if it worked. I connected it to the power. It started with a low humming. I put a tray of water in the ice cabinet. Thirty minutes later I came back and found it stopped work. (no humming was heard) The water was cooler but not iced. It proved what I had worried: the refrigerator emitted EM wave, (in low sensitivity but would hurt health after sometime exposure in radiation). The surveillance team detected it with instrument. It was remote controlled so they switched off the power.

The refrigerator was moved to S.F.. B put it in the porch - he didn't need it. That night someone broke off the low compartment of the refrigerator and took off something inside it. Several days later I went to visit my parants there and saw it with a black openning in the bottom.

A few weeks ago, my wife complained the refrigerator was not cool enough. I thought, same trick came again? It was.

In later February, my wife discarded some appliance such like oven, warming pot. She bought a new oven in bargain price. Lady R.G. (I think R.G. is a guider works for the Feds) told her a site where Cosco have its flawed merchandise sold in low price. Several days later she bought a slow cooker.

In the morning of 3/5, my wife put the chicken in that cooker and switched it on then left home the whole day. My daughter left home the whole day too. I work on computer until I felt sick in the evening. I thought the problem came from that slow cooker and pulled off its plug. Later I told my wife that cooker may be an instrument that emits EM wave. I wouldn't let same thing happen again.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

farmer joe

Jan 30, 2012
america
✟8,110.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Wow, and not one mention of tinfoil hat land. Whats up with that?

RUSH
"Limelight"

Living on a lighted stage
Approaches the unreal
For those who think and feel
In touch with some reality
Beyond the gilded cage

Cast in this unlikely role
Ill-equipped to act
With insufficient tact
One must put up barriers
To keep oneself intact

[Chorus:]
Living in the limelight
The universal dream
For those who wish to seem
Those who wish to be
Must put aside the alienation
Get on with the fascination
The real relation
The underlying theme

Living in a fish eye lens
Caught in the camera eye
I have no heart to lie
I can't pretend a stranger
Is a long-awaited friend

All the world's indeed a stage
And we are merely players
Performers and portrayers
Each another's audience
Outside the gilded cage

Upvote 0

katsung47

Mar 8, 2011
✟31,385.00
Faith
Atheist
712. Water poison and dry rain season (3/26/2012)

I talked about the poisoned water in "187. Drinking water (12/11/03)" and "216. Poison tap water (3/29/04)". To avoid the poisoned water, I abandon the running water and the water from "water store". I have to buy bottled water from super market (sometimes I found it was poisoned too) and collect water from different sources such like "Water and Pump" in oil station, rest room in big store. At first I was curious how could the Feds poisoned the running water without pulloting the water system. Then I came across with such an operation.

It was a time when the Feds aggressively carried out their tactic of "poison the water" . I had to seek new source of water. I went to a rest room of a super market. Next time, when I went to that super market with empty milk bottle, I noticed there was a rubber pipe connected to the water pipe. Each focet is connected with two water pipes. One is cold water and the other is hot water. All controlled by switches. They took off one switch, install a rubber pipe to the outlet. The rubber pipe extended to another room. It was a temprary work done in a hurry. It was the shortest distance from the switch outlet to the forcet while the controller could squeeze the poison into the water.

One of the poison the Feds like to use is radioactive material. Radiation causes cancer if drinked. Radiation also causes skin cancer when people bath with the contaminated water. I found the problem when my hand grew up with black moles. I turned on to rainwater. I stored rainwater in buckets for bathing.

This rain season is the driest one in San Jose area. I think the Feds manipulated weather with their high tech weapon. In shortage of the water I have to take bath as less as possible. I think it's a tactic the Feds uses to force me getting sick. They intensifies the poison a few months ago. I got a severe cough early this year. So I am very careful on food these days, especially on water. Then my wife and my daughter had severe cough recently. I suspect they drank the radioactive water. (one symptom of radiation poison is coughing) When rainwater is in shortage, I still have to use some running water to take bath. Feds polluted the water with radiation despite it would also hurt my wife and my daughter. (Even they both work for the Feds. )

A wet end to winter expected this week in Bay Area

By Mark Gomez mgomez@mercurynews.commarinij.com : 03/12/2012

So far this rainfall season, San Jose has received just 3.13 inches of rain, just 25 percent of normal for this time of year. In Oakland, 6.12 inches of rain has fallen since July 1, about 36 percent of normal.

A wet end to winter expected this week in Bay Area - Marin Independent Journal

After four months unusual dry for this rain seasom, there was a storm system arriving in Bay Area in mid March. The strange thing was, San Jose still was the driest place this time.

Storm doles out wildly uneven amounts of rain across Bay Area

mercurynews.com 03/17/2012
Rainfall totals

Morgan Hill 0.53
San Jose 0.66
Gilroy 1.99
Salinas 1.64
Redwood City 2.72
San Francisco 2.95
Oakland 4.21
Santa Cruz 4.48
La Honda 4.61
Orinda 5.78
San Rafael 6.00
Pt. Reyes 7.08
Boulder Creek 7.13
Ben Lomond 16.31
Scott Creek 19.96

Source: National Weather Service

San Jose received the least rain. Oakland and San Francisco did reasonably well. And the Santa Cruz Mountains absorbed a near-deluge.

Upvote 0

katsung47

Mar 8, 2011
✟31,385.00
Faith
Atheist
713. 4/14 plot and N.Korea's missile launch (4/1/2012)

The Feds used to frame a case in the name of their accomplice. In Waco Massacre, OKC bombing, and Operation Fast and Furious, B.A.T.F. has been used as a scapegoat though the master mind was FBI and DEA. They let others take the blame for an evil plot. Another accomplice the Feds used to use is IRS. That's why so many plots on me were organized in April. (Tax return ends in Mid April) So when my wife said she would have a trip to China, I know they had a new plot. I review my thread and found the Feds had planned similar case in consecutive five years. (from 2005 to 2009)

301. April plot (4/2/05)
398. April 18, the action date?(4/15/06)
477. Internet planting and April plot (4/8/07)
547. Plant "drug money" (5/17/08) (I was blocked to internet for more than a month)
597. Rocket launch and worm Conficker (4/5/09)

From 2007 to 2009, each year my wife had been assigned a trip in April. It always accompanied with big events such like epdemic flu, terror threats and attempted war.
There is a big similarity between this April plot to the 2009. The Feds manipulated N. Korea to launch a ballistic missile to create war atmosphere which would justify the war on Iran.

Quote of #597:

"The planed action date of this March and April plot will be around 4/4 to 4/8, when N. Korea will launch a ballistic missile which is coincidence with the return date of my wife from her China trip. It can develop into a big conflict if the US intercepts the launching North Korea rocket. All depends on the Feds' decision whether they will practice their plan or not in rocket launch. "

The leaving date of my wife's China trip is April/14/2012 which means big events will take place around that date.

North Korea will launch a ballistic missile at: 12-16 April.

North Korea missile launches raise tensions

guardian.co.uk, Friday 30 March 2012

In an unusual show of transparency, Pyongyang has told the international maritime organisation that the rocket will be launched between 7am and noon from 12-16 April.

North Korea missile launches raise tensions | World news | guardian.co.uk

There is other coincidence that indictes there will be Iran war.

Upvote 0

katsung47

Mar 8, 2011
✟31,385.00
Faith
Atheist
714. Planting to frame a case on 4/14 (4/9/2012)

On 3/16 (or 3/15), about 9 something, I heard a big noise outside. I opened the door, found it was pouring. I had never seen such a big rain. I hurried out to clear the bucket that store the rain water. Just then, a car drove in the lane and stopped at my house. I wondered who was coming in such a big rain. A person, ( I couldn't recognize even it was a man or woman, becuase it was so dark and the rain was so big) holding something came to my front door. He paused a few seconds, might have recognize he found wrong address, then went back to the car and left without a word. I watch the act in front yard while it was pouring. I immediately felt it was a directed action of the Feds. They like to take picture to show suspects met at darkness even in big rain as evidence. I had such experience. (see "49. Frame attemption (continue to "37. Manipulate Bank operation") and "54. Trap")

The odd thing was that the rain soon was stopped. The pouring seemed only dropped for that moment. The news later reported : "San Jose received the least rain." in that storm. That least rain must have poured on my community. see the chart at: "712. Water poison and dry rain season (3/26/2012)". I guess the Feds had a plane spread large quantity of chemical in my area at that moment.

Feds used to plant fake money or marked drug money to me through my relatives and banks. To avoid the planting, I abandon the cash. I purchase with debit card. (see "547. Plant "drug money" (5/17/08)" and " 572. How Feds plant (10/15/08)")

In recent weeks, for several times, my wife called my daughter in loud voice to go to Costco to cash the rebate check. Since I have no Costco member card and I don't drive, it seemed to be a remind that they would go Costco and they could pick me up in that drive. I didn't answer her call.

One week ago, (on 3/31) she called my daughter again. I wondered how could she keep the rebate check that long without cashing it. Anyhow, I needed to buy some food before her trip. (started on 4/14), so I joined their shopping drive.

On that route, we used to go to a Chinese super market "Ranch 99" first. But this time, they went to Costco first. When we finished shopping in Ranch 99, my wife paid cash for the purchase. I think it was from Costco's rebate check she just cashed.

One day later, in my internet mail box, there were 20 new mails . They were all from one web site - grasscity.com. It's a forum about Marijuana. The most unusual thing was, I delete the un-needed e-mail every day. Those e-mails were dated ten days ago, hidden in last page. No body could insert these except the surveillance team. What was the purpose? Apparantly they wanted to connect me to some drug case.

Then I thought of the unusual trip of Costco shopping. The Feds must have planted marked drug money in cash rebate to my wife. Though I didn't hold the money, the picture would show I was with my wife when she paid to cashier. Combined with the unusual rainy night occurance the Feds is framing a drug case on me on coming April 14.

Upvote 0

katsung47

Mar 8, 2011
✟31,385.00
Faith
Atheist
715. War as a distraction in April 14 plot (4/14/2012)

The Feds used to create big events to distract the framed case as I always said. In this April 14 plot they prepared a war.

1. War crisis in Korea Peninsula. North Korea announced to launch a ballistical missile between 4/12 to 4/16. The core date is 4/14.

2. War on Iran.

World powers to hold talks with Iran on April 14:
BRUSSELS | Sun Apr 8, 2012

World powers to hold talks with Iran on April 14: EU | Reuters

It's not a talk. It's an ultimatun. A war could have happened any time at US' will when April 14 talks started. Simply because Iran won't accept a "surrender" demand. Here is the rare report news:

US Gives Iran 'Last Chance' Warning

Obama demands concessions as crucial talks begin in Istanbul later this week

By Guy Adams

April 09, 2012 "The Independent" - -Iran must immediately close a large nuclear facility built underneath a mountain if it is to take what President Obama has called a "last chance" to resolve its escalating dispute with the West via diplomacy.

US Gives Iran 'Last Chance' Warning      : Information Clearing House

US Offers to 'Negotiate' if Iran Surrenders;

Thoughts on Negotiation Tactics; Obama Threatens War
By Mike Shedlock

April 09, 2012 "Information Clearing House" --- President Obama has stepped up the rhetoric against Iran with an offer to "negotiate". His offer is no offer at all, it is a demand to surrender.

US Offers to 'Negotiate' if Iran Surrenders; Thoughts on Negotiation Tactics; Obama Threatens War     : Information Clearing House

3. Eliminate any possible anti-war voice. Based on his religious stance, Pope will certainly against any new war. At this time, if the Iran war happens, his voice will be absent. Watch the time coincidence.

Could it Be? Another Resignation? “Pope Benedict to step down April 15 2012″ from Kauilapele's Blog

Posted by Ram Arjuna on March 9, 2012 at 12:00pm

http://2013rainbowroundtable.ning.c...-resignation-pope-benedict-to-step-down-april-

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

katsung47

Mar 8, 2011
✟31,385.00
Faith
Atheist
716. Rocket launching is a hoax (4/23/2012)

The North Korea rocket launching might be a hoax.

1. North Korea just had reached an agreement with US on February 29 to exchange the food aid with a promise of no nuclear test and rocket test. Why did it break up the promise within a month? The meida puzzled.

I gave the answer. The Feds had planned a drug case on April 14. They arranged a China trip for my wife. Her leaving date was April 14. The rocket launch date was announced between 4/12 - 4/16. To distract public attention from a local news, the Feds used to prepare big events. This time it was Iran war. The rocket launch of North Korea was used to create a war atmosphere. They also prepared big natural disaster.

2. I allege the plan of the Feds went soured after my revelation. On 4/1 and 4/9, I wrote two articles to predict there would have been a framed case on 4/14 which would accompanied with big distract events. See "713. 4/14 plot and N.Korea's missile launch (4/1/2012)" and "714. Planting to frame a case on 4/14 (4/9/2012)".

3. If the plot went soured, it was unnecessary to launch the rocket. The media said that the cost to launch that rocket was about 850 million. Of course, the order was from the Pentagon, it pays the cost. Though Pentagon has a fat budget - that almost equals to the total military expense of the rest world, to cancel the order would still save a lot of money. US now has deficit problem.

I think North Korea didn't launch that rocket on 4/12 as they announced. I think it was a hoax.

Reason: (1) When North Korea received this order, they made it a serious business. They invite an international press delegate to report the Launching, that was rare. All journalists thought North Korea wanted to show it off. They expected to see it in live. Instead of, the men were told of the news which they should reported. That became a joke.

Journalists covering North Korea’s rocket launch were stymied
By David Pierson
Los Angeles Times
Published: April 13, 2012

BEIJING — It seemed like a reasonable assumption to journalists: Score a rare invitation to North Korea this week, and in all likelihood, you’ll get to break the news when the cloistered state eventually launches its Unha-3 missile.

But that’s not how it worked out for the dozens of foreign journalists still rubbing the sleep from their eyes in a Pyongyang hotel when the rocket’s launch and flameout took place before 8 a.m. Friday morning in North Korea.
On Thursday, North Korean officials had seemingly been preparing the hotel’s media center, a circular room with tiered seating and Internet access. Large screens were set up and speakers checked. Broadcast crews staked out positions for prime viewing.
Press invitations to North Korea are scarce,

Journalists covering North Korea’s rocket launch were stymied - News - Stripes

Obviously it was not the original motivation to invite an international press delegate. North Korea had prepared at least a screen show for them. Something unusual happened on 4/12. My interpretation was the secret deal was changed at that time. There was no rocket launch could be shown to the press.

(2) A "launch" by stealth". Because they invited press to watch the launch. It was an open operation. People expected the possible launh date would be 4/14 as N. Korean government pre-announced it was from 4/12 - 4/16. why made it a stealth? My interpretation: When the Feds cancelled the order, they replaced it by a fake "launch". To avoid curious watch eyes from outsiders, they made a stealth. Nobody could prove there was such a "launch".

(3) Media said it was rare that Norht Korea quickly admitted the failure of this operation. They said it might be a style change of the new leader. I thought the new leader had no such a psychological burden because there was no such a "Launch" at all. He just admitted "failure" to the deal.

Journalists kept in dark over North Korean launch
April 13, 2012|By Tim Schwarz, CNN

"We were supposed to see images of this launch. We didn't see that.

This is a considerable departure for Pyongyang, as it's the first time that they have admitted a satellite launch has failed. It claimed similar rocket launches in 2006 and 2009 were successes, despite assessments to the contrary from South Korea and the United States.

Journalists kept in dark over North Korean launch - CNN

(4) This third time rocket launch was much worse than the privious two. It only flies a short distance (one hundred miles) in a minute then fell into Yellow Sea. A technique retrogress? Or rather, a make up to perfect a lie that no one could eye witnessed.

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟390,187.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics