✟15,895.00
Country
Cyprus
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ugh, stop heeping weight on ppl.

I can say I don’t have OCD till I’m blue in the face.

God hasn’t healed me yet!

So stop telling ppl this. You’re just making it worse on those who suffer.

Hi Dabro,

Are you a believer and follower of Christ?

Upvote 0

Duke Nelson

Mar 12, 2019
Limassol
✟15,895.00
Country
Cyprus
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I believe in Jesus from what I have heard of bible readings at church av never read the new testament in full to be honest I don't know much of the bible I believe in what peoples have said about Jesus

Hi Lily,

I was wondering did that help at all?

Upvote 0

Duke Nelson

Mar 12, 2019
Limassol
✟15,895.00
Country
Cyprus
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
yes it has helped me , i am not going to name my issues anymore like i use to do i am me and i am a child of God follower of jesus thats who i am now thank you

I am so happy to hear you say that.:clap:

Remember, what you continuously hear, you eventually believe. Positive or negative.

This can help.

Upvote 0

Duke Nelson

Mar 12, 2019
Limassol
✟15,895.00
Country
Cyprus
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Morphing and disturbing

Ok my OCD latches on a fear that I’ve died and I’m at Gods Judgment.
My OCD latched onto this fear that God is purging all my sin because He wants to see me and then judge me.

Since God is Holy, He can’t have sin in front of Him.

Now this is a problem for a Christian because I feel either way condemned.

If I allow the Holy Ghost to get rid of my sins I’ll have to stand before Him, if I give into my sins I’ll be judged also.

This is very hard for a Christian that feels like I should be growing in Christ.

I don’t know what to do folks.

Hi Dabro,

It's also a sin to focus on sin. There's nothing you can do to sin or you would have died for us all. So put that to the side let God handle that and you on the other side just focus on obeying him. Life will all work out for you as long as you obey him. GUARANTEED!

It's that simple.

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,767.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You know... I have had doctors say things.. YOU HAVE.. I have heard people "I have this cold I have the flu".. I get hit with things like everyone else. But its not mine. See.. its what YOUR FATHER said.. He said Christ died for all the sins of the world.. He said it was by His strips you were healed. Its yours.. THATS what is YOURS!

Forgive me.. we dont have to receive it. We can... its our choice. I am only telling you as another one in Christ told you. Your washed in the blood of Christ. And IN HIS NAME! You were healed. Hey.. I have said the same about a ringing in my ears.. I HAVE.. I HAVE HAD IT FOR .. blah blah. God will not go against my will. If I say I HAVE IT! All God can do is show you ..a.. you dont have to..

He forgave you already.. died took your place. There is no sin.. you did that He never died for. Thats just the enemy lying to you. The enemy does the same to all of us. You HAVE BEEN ALREADY set free.. put on the NEW MAN which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness. Put on the full armor of GOD.. and you have the PEACE OF GOD.. and if you keep your mind on Him He will keep you in perfect peace. And you have the JOY of the lord...you are so bless.. and also bless because you believe and never seen Him. Some that walked with Christ..would not believe until they saw Him.. you are SO BLESSED. NO matter how you FEEL! Walk by faith

Upvote 0