Hand_of_Grace

Sep 22, 2010
Canada
✟7,721.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
ok forget all about your comitments and duties and stuff. all that is law. forget about the morality concerning sexuality for a moment,

forget all about yourself comepletley and know this :

in Christ you are accepted in Him who is the beloved Son. Warts and all,
when you were forgiven, you were forgiven a lifetime of sin. past present and future, you have been forgiven and reconciled.

His blood can not be unshed. it happened! Go to God with this. Once you start recieving His love, your sexual desires and compulsions will still be there but not so prevailant.

fall in love with Him by recieving and accepting His love for you and your desires will change. Rest. let Him change you for you can not. all yopu will do is make it worse because STRENTH of sin is the LAW.

and i close wiht this saying i keep repeating...

SIN DOES NOT STOP GOD'S GRACE. GODS GRACE STOPS SIN.

let His grace stop sin in your life. His shed blood facilitates that.

if you wake up aroused in the morning dont beat yourself over it.
just enter worship. it will start to go away.

in my dew of heaven post, it is very very long and i adress these issues in more detail with more biblical support, and in there i also have laid out how you are legally forgiven. there is no condemnation in Christ!

the righteousnnes of God with out the law is revealed in the face of Jesus Christ. anyhow, if you do sin and go get laid, talk to the pastor of elders at your church about this. get thier prayers!

forget about all that guilt and crap. God hasnt left you just because you dont want to give up sex.
Just because you have desires outside Gods desires, does not imply God is only there sometimes.

in fact it proves you need Him! you need blood shed for you! and it has been shed! Once you forget about yorself and your desires and all that stuff and enter worship toward God, Jesus becomes bigger than your problems, desires, and limitations.

Last edited:
Upvote 0