Amsterdam
✟9,474.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
Since my childhood the teachings of Jesus has always intrigued me. I have this craving hunger for the word of God, I am here to talk to others who know and experience God. I dont have any support from friends or family. I live in the Netherlands the majority of the Dutch are agnostic or devoted atheist.
There will be an follow up, explaining why I left Islam and how I lived without believing in God.

I hope for your understanding,

Mohamed

Last edited:

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Since my childhood the teachings of Jesus has always intrigued me. I have this craving hunger for the word of God, I am here to talk to others who know and experience God. I dont have any support from friends or family. I live in the Netherlands the majority of the Dutch are agnostic or devoted atheist.
There will be an follow up, explaining why I left Islam and how I lived without believing in God.

Mohamed

Welcome. :)

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Mohamed

Hi Mo;
welcome to CF; May the Lord Jesus guide you here as well as in the world; and may you find friends and what ever you need from the Lord here. I do have a question for you; do you like music--Praise & Worship music? Well we have a new forum here at CF just for P&W music and at the top is a directory of other Christian music threads around CF; come and take a look!:wave:

Praise and Worship Music

images

To The

238348_da04309d434d67254a1115a692df42c4.jpeg

Upvote 0

Mo18

Oct 8, 2017
Amsterdam
✟9,474.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
Thank you everybody for the warm welcome :oldthumbsup:
Hi Mo;
welcome to CF; May the Lord Jesus guide you here as well as in the world; and may you find friends and what ever you need from the Lord here. I do have a question for you; do you like music--Praise & Worship music? Well we have a new forum here at CF just for P&W music and at the top is a directory of other Christian music threads around CF; come and take a look!:wave:

Praise and Worship Music

images

To The

238348_da04309d434d67254a1115a692df42c4.jpeg
I love anything classical especially piano or violin

Reactions: Dave-W
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Welcome Mo!
I am currently reading the KJV on my e-reader, waiting for my hardcover to be delivered.
Is English your primary language?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Adstar

May 10, 2005
New South Wales
✟49,258.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

Mohamed

Welcome Mohamad :)

It is always wonderful to hear of anyone who has escaped deception.. :clap:

May God guide you and may you be willing to follow :D

Upvote 0