My name is Matthew (Idk if I fall in to the category of being able to stay here)

MatthewG27

Jan 6, 2019
Fyffe
✟16,790.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Single
Hello, I am very new to this site.

In the year 2015 during the month of November, was the time that Christ Jesus the Lord and Saviour finally introduced himself to me because I had felt like nothing in my life was no longer was fulfilling.

Watching some preachers that month preach, nudged me on to start reading the bible. I read all of the Gospels, and most of all the New Testament. I was at first a very condemning as well as judgmental human being after words. Through all of this demeanor God was still with me, because nothing was fulfilling me as much as being able to know God was there with me, and still there for me, by the spirit which believers in the Lord Jesus Christ have.

I found someone to help and teach me more about the bible, and understand scripture more as my kept in search for the Truth.

Because my desire was to know the truth of scripture in what is being stated, and told to us in the scriptures we all have in our daily lives, and to not fall into the constructions of religion, and what man had to say about certain scriptures for example if you did not do things a certain way you are cut off from the rest of the group because of different opinions and beliefs when it comes down to scripture.

I believe the Word of God is important, informative, as well as inspirational, it can heal a person from many sorrows, tribulations, woe, addictions, and a broken heart. Turning a person into a new creation of Christ by belief and faith on Him, who came down from heaven, blessed by the spirit of God (Which was God with us), and walked a life here on this earth, and performed many miracles that are countless.

The Lord Jesus Christ paid for the price of sin, that anyone who lacks faith, who turns into having faith can have a relationship with God, and the Lord Jesus Christ because they are always near, and want to hear about our problems, hopes, cares, worries.

He was risen again that we may be risen again and woke up spiritually, so we can understand that there is more than just this material world but a spiritual one as well that is here now.

I just wanted to make this to introduce myself, in some of the way I see things. I might not fall into the guidelines of someone who is even wanted here, or considered a non-Christian because of my beliefs, unorthodoxy ways of thinking.

I have been banned from a place before because I am someone who believes the bible has been completed, that the Lord Jesus Christ has conquered over Satan, Death, Hades, that the Lord Jesus Christ is here now with you because of your faith, and you no longer have to wait for him to return because you can enjoy your relationship now with him by faith.

But I am not hear to fight scripture verse scriptures, I am hear only to see and read the opinions and thoughts of others because this a place that people of different beliefs should be able to live in harmony and respect and convinced in their own mind about what they believe...

As the Letter of Romans says in Chapter 5: 5 Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we[a] have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, 2 through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we boast in the hope of the glory of God. 3 Not only so, but we[c] also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; 4 perseverance, character; and character, hope. 5 And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.

As the Letter of Romans says in Chapter 10: 9 that if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with your heart you believe and are justified, and with your mouth you confess and are saved.

Thank you for all of your time, and may you all have a blessed day. I'm thankful to this man here EzekielsWheels for his prayer blogs, really needed those thank you!

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married

In the year 2015 during the month of November, was the time that Christ Jesus the Lord and Saviour finally introduced himself to me because I had felt like nothing in my life was no longer was fulfilling.

Watching some preachers that month preach, nudged me on to start reading the bible. I read all of the Gospels, and most of all the New Testament. I was at first a very condemning as well as judgmental human being after words. Through all of this demeanor God was still with me, because nothing was fulfilling me as much as being able to know God was there with me, and still there for me, by the spirit which believers in the Lord Jesus Christ have.

I found someone to help and teach me more about the bible, and understand scripture more as my kept in search for the Truth.

Because my desire was to know the truth of scripture in what is being stated, and told to us in the scriptures we all have in our daily lives, and to not fall into the constructions of religion, and what man had to say about certain scriptures for example if you did not do things a certain way you are cut off from the rest of the group because of different opinions and beliefs when it comes down to scripture.

I believe the Word of God is important, informative, as well as inspirational, it can heal a person from many sorrows, tribulations, woe, addictions, and a broken heart. Turning a person into a new creation of Christ by belief and faith on Him, who came down from heaven, blessed by the spirit of God (Which was God with us), and walked a life here on this earth, and performed many miracles that are countless.

The Lord Jesus Christ paid for the price of sin, that anyone who lacks faith, who turns into having faith can have a relationship with God, and the Lord Jesus Christ because they are always near, and want to hear about our problems, hopes, cares, worries.

He was risen again that we may be risen again and woke up spiritually, so we can understand that there is more than just this material world but a spiritual one as well that is here now.

I just wanted to make this to introduce myself, in some of the way I see things. I might not fall into the guidelines of someone who is even wanted here, or considered a non-Christian because of my beliefs, unorthodoxy ways of thinking.

I have been banned from a place before because I am someone who believes the bible has been completed, that the Lord Jesus Christ has conquered over Satan, Death, Hades, that the Lord Jesus Christ is here now with you because of your faith, and you no longer have to wait for him to return because you can enjoy your relationship now with him by faith.

But I am not hear to fight scripture verse scriptures, I am hear only to see and read the opinions and thoughts of others because this a place that people of different beliefs should be able to live in harmony and respect and convinced in their own mind about what they believe...

As the Letter of Romans says in Chapter 5: 5 Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we[a] have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, 2 through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we boast in the hope of the glory of God. 3 Not only so, but we[c] also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; 4 perseverance, character; and character, hope. 5 And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.

As the Letter of Romans says in Chapter 10: 9 that if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with your heart you believe and are justified, and with your mouth you confess and are saved.

Thank you for all of your time, and may you all have a blessed day. I'm thankful to this man here EzekielsWheels for his prayer blogs, really needed those thank you!
Welcome to CF!

There are Christians of all sorts here in these forums, and there are many non-Christians, as well. Some forums may be closed to non-Trinitarian Christians, but there are many forums that are open to everyone. I hope you will find friendship and spiritual growth during your time here.

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟721,038.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

Hello and welcome to the forum .... everybody is welcome here.

God Bless.

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Admin hat on
291408_e6cf608610e995bd8499eea7250caff4.jpeg

This thread has been moved from
Introduce Yourself
to
Exploring Christianity
for a better response from the membership
and
because this is the only forum
Unorthodox faith members can discuss the subject of this thread.

Please be aware of the SOP of this forum:

Exploring Christianity Forum Statement of Purpose

This is a forum where non-Christian Seekers are encouraged to ask questions about those aspects of the Christian faith which seem hard to understand or accept, and where Christian members (see Faith groups list) can enter into discussion with them on these questions. The primary focus of this forum is Christian evangelism and discipleship, not to debate Christian Theology or challenge, attack, or argue against, Christianity. If any non-Christian member would like to challenge Christianity, they may do so in the Christian Apologetics forum. Please read and agree with this thread before posting in the Christian Apologetics forum.

We recognize that sincere non-Christian seekers are looking for real answers, and the first reply given may be insufficient to achieve this. It is acceptable for the Original Poster (OP) to probe the answers given, and to continue the discussion on lines which help to clarify their understanding of the Christian faith. If another non-Christian seeker wishes to ask questions about the Christian faith, they may start their own thread. No more than one non-Christian Seeker (the OP) may post in a thread.

All Original Posts (OPs) -- the posts that start a new thread -- must contain an identifiable question or concern about the Christian faith. Questions and statements that are either direct flames or imply a flame against Christianity, Christians, or any other group are inappropriate to this site, may be subject to staff actions

New Christians: You may start threads in the For New Christians forum.

Forum Guidelines

Blasphemy

The site-wide rules prohibit all blasphemy on this site. To clarify, members will not speak in a disrespectful way of the Christian God. Expressing disbelief in God is acceptable, as is questioning Christian beliefs, but this should be done in a polite, respectful manner.

Statement of Faith
All replies in this forum must be in accordance with the CF Statement of Faith(SoF). This means that your replies cannot disagree with the SoF. As an example, you may not answer a seeker or new believer's question with a statement that God is not a Trinity, nor may you state that Jesus was merely a very good, human leader. All replies must help the questioner to understand orthodox Christian beliefs and practices, and the theology on which they are based.

Flaming
The site-wide rules prohibit flaming on this site. In this forum, all respectful discussion of the questions presented by Christianity is welcome. However, you may not attack the character, intelligence, or reputation of other members. This is considered flaming. You may not express or post hatred against another person or group, or refer to other posters or groups by derogatory or insulting names. This applies to all members, whatever their beliefs. In general, you may discuss the topic at hand, but not the poster or the people who hold to different beliefs/opinions.

Debate
There are some areas of theology in which different Christians may believe differently. In these situations, we would ask Christians to refrain from debating the matter here. You may point out that there is a differing viewpoint, but please do not use this forum to debate with other Christians. If Christians wish to discuss various doctrines with other Christians, they should do so in one of the Theology forums.

All posts must adhere to the Christian Forums sitewide rules.

Hat off

Upvote 0

John 1720

Harvest Worker
Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2013
Massachusetts
✟149,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution

1. I believe the Word of God is important, informative, as well as inspirational, it can heal a person from many sorrows, tribulations, woe, addictions, and a broken heart.
  2. Turning a person into a new creation of Christ by belief and faith on Him, who came down from heaven, blessed by the spirit of God (Which was God with us), and walked a life here on this earth, and performed many miracles that are countless.
  3. The Lord Jesus Christ paid for the price of sin, that anyone who lacks faith, who turns into having faith can have a relationship with God, and the Lord Jesus Christ because they are always near, and want to hear about our problems, hopes, cares, worries.
  4. He was risen again that we may be risen again and woke up spiritually, so we can understand that there is more than just this material world but a spiritual one as well that is here now.
I agree with all the points you expressed above

A most brotherly welcome to you Matthew. I agree with this as well but I will add just one additional note. Eternally we are already complete but that is not to say that Christ' will not return when the Gospel has been completed is not a physical event as well. I know you didn't say anything contrary to that but felt led to just add that additional note for the readers.

But I am not here to fight scripture verse scriptures, I am here only to see and read the opinions and thoughts of others because this a place that people of different beliefs should be able to live in harmony and respect and convinced in their own mind about what they believe...

Nicely stated Matthew!

As the Letter of Romans says in Chapter 5: 5
Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we
  1. have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ,
  2. through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we boast in the hope of the glory of God. 3 Not only so, but we
  3. also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance;
  4. perseverance, character; and character, hope.
  5. And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.

As the Letter of Romans says in Chapter 10: 9 that

1. if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.
  2. 10 For with your heart you believe and are justified, and with your mouth you confess and are saved.

Amen brother! and once again welcome!
In Christ,
John 17:20

Upvote 0