• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

My mom needs prayer NOW

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by mindalan, Aug 14, 2009.

1. mindalan

mindalan Most Caring

+394
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
    She is a total wreck. She got a call from the doctor today and is upset about some red tape she has to go through.

She has been yelling at me for all sorts of things, even when I didn't do anything wrong.

She has to work now so she needs to calm down.

I prayed for her, but I think more prayers are needed.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. RestoreTheRiver

RestoreTheRiver Contributor

+863
    Anglican
    Married
    May Jesus give your mother His peace, and His rest.

Michael

3. SplendidTree

SplendidTree Legend

+1,664
    Lutheran
    Private
    Praying for some peace and calm for your mother

4. richterforest

richterforest Psalms 23

+73
    Baptist
    Single
    Praying for her!

5. Criada

Criada Well-Known Member Supporter

+3,795
    Christian Seeker
    Married
    Praying for your mother, and for you.

6. Stephanie7

Stephanie7 Senior Veteran

+3,472
    Christian
    Married
    Father God, I pray that You will calm this one's mother and help her get the rest so she can feel better and cope with what needs to be done, In Jesus Name, Amen

7. HayleyAnn

HayleyAnn Legend

+3,359
    Christian
    Single
    I'm praying for your mother :hug:

8. Onlythingavailable

Onlythingavailable Senior Veteran

+264
    Christian
    Praying.

9. Buzzbee

Buzzbee Regular Member

+26
    Christian
    Praying

10. Linus

Linus Senior Veteran Supporter

+2,347
    Christian
    Married
    Praying for good health and comfort in the name of Jesus Christ. Thank You Lord!

11. Philothei

Philothei Love never fails

+2,633
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    praying for your mom :)

12. olakunle

olakunle New Member

+0
    Baptist
    Single
    AU-Democrats
    "The bible says by the stripe of Jesus,we are healed. I believe in the name of Jesus Christ your mom will be healed".
    Reply with testimony when she is healed.

13. mindalan

mindalan Most Caring

+394
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
    Hey, my mother is fine now. See my other thread about my car.