The Hands and Feet of God
May 22, 2005
Kansas
✟17,147.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
My mom was closing the blinds in our house when she tripped over a rolled up rug on the floor and landed with her knee right into an air vent. As she fell she grabbed a chair for support and it landed on top of her. The vent sliced her knee up very badly. She's headed to the emergency room with my dad right now. She has MS, Multiple Sclerosis, and can't walk very well. She's fallen twice this week, and the first time she twisted her ankle and brusied up her hip and face. It scares me to think that she might fall again while nobody else is in the house. The last two times she hasn't been able to get up on her own, which makes it even worse. Please please pray for her.

God, please give her strength and corage to face whatever stitches or other treatments she recieves. Lessen her pain and keep her calm. Show your presence and help her to heal quickly and painlessly. I love you God, and I know with you all this and even more is possible. Please bless everyone who offers up a prayer in my mother's benefit. Thank you, Amen

I will update as soon as I know how the trip to the ER went. Thank you so much-you are appreciated!

-Tiffany

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
My mom was closing the blinds in our house when she tripped over a rolled up rug on the floor and landed with her knee right into an air vent. As she fell she grabbed a chair for support and it landed on top of her. The vent sliced her knee up very badly. She's headed to the emergency room with my dad right now. She has MS, Multiple Sclerosis, and can't walk very well. She's fallen twice this week, and the first time she twisted her ankle and brusied up her hip and face. It scares me to think that she might fall again while nobody else is in the house. The last two times she hasn't been able to get up on her own, which makes it even worse. Please please pray for her.

God, please give her strength and corage to face whatever stitches or other treatments she recieves. Lessen her pain and keep her calm. Show your presence and help her to heal quickly and painlessly. I love you God, and I know with you all this and even more is possible. Please bless everyone who offers up a prayer in my mother's benefit. Thank you, Amen

I will update as soon as I know how the trip to the ER went. Thank you so much-you are appreciated!

-Tiffany
In The Beloved Name Of Jesus Christ I Pray The Holy Spirit Enter And Meet All Needs. This I Pray In The Name Of Jesus Christ Our Savior Who Suffered Torture At The Hands Of Men So We May Be Forgiven. Amen

Upvote 0