AK1982

All things ... through HIM who strengthens!
Sep 26, 2019
Netherlands
✟29,012.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Hi,

My mom is suffering from Covid and is on treatment. She is 59 years old and has other ailments - Diabetes, high blood pressure, hyper Thyroid which makes it extremely difficult for her to recover from Covid. The situation is risky. We as a family are undergoing a tough season. She has been actively involved in serving the Lord and pastoring the Church alongside my Dad for over 25 years now.

Request brothers and sisters in Christ to please pray for my mom's recovery.

Gentle Lamb

"Let there be sheep!"
Site Supporter
Jul 18, 2009
✟272,616.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi,

My mom is suffering from Covid and is on treatment. She is 59 years old and has other ailments - Diabetes, high blood pressure, hyper Thyroid which makes it extremely difficult for her to recover from Covid. The situation is risky. We as a family are undergoing a tough season. She has been actively involved in serving the Lord and pastoring the Church alongside my Dad for over 25 years now.

May God heal your mom by the stripes of Jesus.

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi,

May God bless your mother ... and her extended family ... with recovery and good health ...

Upvote 0

AK1982

All things ... through HIM who strengthens!
Sep 26, 2019
Netherlands
✟29,012.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Thank you all for praying. Her situation is improving. Still seeking God’s protection.

But, where she started and where she is today is really something to praise God for. I believe, the Lord who lead us this far is capable enough to carry us to complete healing.

Thank you all. Your prayer support means a lot to me.

Reactions: saved24
Upvote 0

Gentle Lamb

"Let there be sheep!"
Site Supporter
Jul 18, 2009
✟272,616.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you all for praying. Her situation is improving. Still seeking God’s protection.

But, where she started and where she is today is really something to praise God for. I believe, the Lord who lead us this far is capable enough to carry us to complete healing.

Thank you all. Your prayer support means a lot to me.

Glory to God, may the Lord complete the healing work by the stripes of Jesus.

Reactions: AK1982
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums