Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Hey everyone, take this down if it isn't allowed. I am in now way trying to advertise or anything, but I just recently started a Christian blog. My goal is to help Christian (girls mostly) teens with the same problems I faced in highschool. I recently graduated and am now in college and I want to try to help everyone through the same struggles I went through. I will post teachings, advice, and stuff on Christian lifestyle. One day I hope to be a pastoral counselor and this is how I'm getting my start. I suffered from depression and anxiety. I was bullied and at one point I wanted to kill myself. Then I was show the glory of God and I am so thankful for it. He gave me a purpose and I feel like it is to help others who struggled just the same as I did. Here's the link to my boot, again take it down if it is not allowed I'm just trying to help god bless you all!
www.encounterthelightofgod.com

Reactions: Baratom

Blessed Each Day

Supporter
Oct 14, 2017
Georgia
✟69,005.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I'm new, so I have no idea if external links are allowed, but regardless I pray that God guides you as you try and guide others in need with your new endeavor. It sounds like you've found the path He's given you, and I wish you the best!

Upvote 0

Baratom

Oct 21, 2017
Dallas
✟7,736.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hey everyone, take this down if it isn't allowed. I am in now way trying to advertise or anything, but I just recently started a Christian blog. My goal is to help Christian (girls mostly) teens with the same problems I faced in highschool. I recently graduated and am now in college and I want to try to help everyone through the same struggles I went through. I will post teachings, advice, and stuff on Christian lifestyle. One day I hope to be a pastoral counselor and this is how I'm getting my start. I suffered from depression and anxiety. I was bullied and at one point I wanted to kill myself. Then I was show the glory of God and I am so thankful for it. He gave me a purpose and I feel like it is to help others who struggled just the same as I did. Here's the link to my boot, again take it down if it is not allowed I'm just trying to help god bless you all!
www.encounterthelightofgod.com

Thank you for opening your heart to us and sharing, so heart-warming to hear that the glory of God has inspired you so and helped you to convert your suffering at the hands of bullies and tormentors into something so productive and helpful to others. Bless you in your ministry and all you're doing to help others.

Upvote 0