Under your pet rock
✟15,826.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Libertarian
The creature walked towards him, its flesh boiling on its skin, dripping from its dead body, it looked like it was going for his sword, but it was dust on the ground. "Get away." He held the hilt tightly, prepared to swing it, with or without blade.

Reactions: meowmix
Upvote 0

LuvAslan

[Insert clever/inspiring/funny phrase here]
Jun 12, 2006
Colby, Kansas
✟21,388.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
"Kudo...just chill out. It's for your own safety," she told him, never minding if he could hear her or not. She approached more carefully, on guard of his hilt, which he was ready to hit her with.

Reactions: meowmix
Upvote 0

fuzzyjesusfreak

on the fuzzier side of life
Oct 7, 2006
Under your pet rock
✟15,826.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Libertarian
((Z[wash my mouth][wash my mouth][wash my mouth][wash my mouth]z Im srry, I been doing other things -.-))

Hands suddenly burst from the unseen ground, gripping his ankles in some kind of death grip, he didnt see where they were coming from since he didnt see the ground. They pulled him down, almost into the ground. He tried to fight them, but they didnt budge, "Stubborn peices of sh*t." He swung at them with the hilt, hitting them as hard as he could, he managed to get some of them off of him, but they swarmed on his legs, dragging him underground.

Upvote 0

LuvAslan

Jun 12, 2006
Colby, Kansas
✟21,388.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Amiko halted and stared at the spectacle of Kudo whacking the ground with his hilt. "Seriously?" She said aloud. She managed to walk over the the sword without him noticing. She wanted to put it inside its hilt before she put it away inside her bag, so she just hid it instead. She then realized that he may have a knife with him, too. She turned her attention back and approached cautiously. "Kudo, are you hiding a knife?" she asked redundantly. He couldn't hear her, but she was going to check anyway.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LuvAslan

Jun 12, 2006
Colby, Kansas
✟21,388.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
She stopped dead in her tracks when he returned his attention back to her. Then his words sunk in. "What the heck? I AM speaking Japanese, you dolt!" she told him. a second later, it hit her that he had just HEARD her! "Now answer my question. Knife?"

Upvote 0

fuzzyjesusfreak

on the fuzzier side of life
Oct 7, 2006
Under your pet rock
✟15,826.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Libertarian
That was not the result he wanted, even though her grammar was incorrect, he jumped back, "Look, there is something weird happening here, everything is black, and its scaring me, there are things coming out of the darkness, and the ground, wherever it is." He told her frantically.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LuvAslan

Jun 12, 2006
Colby, Kansas
✟21,388.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
"Well, yeah, you're under a spell, but none of what you sense is real." She explained, stepping forward again and grabbing his shoulders. "Just stay calm. It's too dangerous for you to have any sort of weapon around you." She hoped he would understand her.

Upvote 0

LuvAslan

Jun 12, 2006
Colby, Kansas
✟21,388.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
She let out a yelp and grabbed her arm where it had accidentally been sliced, and she fell to her knees, bleeding. She held back stinging tears from the pain by gritting her teeth, managing to say "Yes, Kudo, like that..."

Upvote 0