[Insert clever/inspiring/funny phrase here]
Jun 12, 2006
Colby, Kansas
✟21,388.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This is a sequel to -kuro's thread. Anyone is welcome. You can post for a quick blessing, or you can take it very seriously.
Rules:
your post should relate to the story above you.
Don't make the story too long or it'll be hard for others to join.

ok.

--------------

Amiko wandered around town, looking for old friends, but ready to make new ones.

Reactions: searchingsoul

fuzzyjesusfreak

on the fuzzier side of life
Oct 7, 2006
Under your pet rock
✟15,826.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Libertarian
Steadily walking down the dirt road, Kudo looked around him, dizzily he said, "Why did I drink so much last night...I have a major headache..." Adjusting the strap around his shoulder he continued to make his way down the dust ridden road. Katana clanking on his wakuzashi at his side in his sash tied in the front. Legs scratching against the long red samurai's robe, sandels on his feet.
Swaying back and forth, he whisteled a tune, kind of a drunk tune but still recognizable. An old lullaby his mother had sang to him before she was killed by a man she had fell in love with. The memories hardened heart and churned the burning rage inside. He continued to sway back and forth when he dropped his things and fell to the hard ground asleep, but with a twisted smirk on his face. Long ago, he had vowed to kill the man that killed his mother.

Upvote 0

fuzzyjesusfreak

Oct 7, 2006
Under your pet rock
✟15,826.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Libertarian
Looking up steadily, "Please dont talk to me...It hurts my head..." feeling a hard jerking in his stomach, he opened his mouth to see fluid spewing in front of him, splashing on the ground in front of him. "Damn... There goes breakfast... and that sushi was good too."
Getting up while clutching his stomach he looked over at Amiko. "Who the hell are you?"

Upvote 0

LuvAslan

Jun 12, 2006
Colby, Kansas
✟21,388.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Amiko stepped aside from the partially digested sushi. There was only 2 possibilities to explain why he didn't know who she was. Either it was a Kudo clone, devoid of the original's memories, or he had a sever hangover. She observed him for another second. Hangover. Softly she said "A sober old friend. Come on, we need to get that alcohol out of your system..."
She tryied to lead him to her place, as she didn't know where he lived.

Upvote 0

fuzzyjesusfreak

Oct 7, 2006
Under your pet rock
✟15,826.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Libertarian
"Huh??? I aint drunk. Baka gaijin." But he had no choice but to follow her since his legs wernt under his control and went in the direction she was leading him. "What did you mean...sober OLD friend???" He said still clutching his stomach. "Ugh... my head...Lemme down to sleep."
Amiko looked down at him, "No, you gotta get to my house, get you sober again." She adjusted his arm over her shoulder, "Dang your heavy."

Upvote 0

fuzzyjesusfreak

Oct 7, 2006
Under your pet rock
✟15,826.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Libertarian
"Why the hell would I fake amnesia? What do I look like? Some kinda liar?" He coughed up some blood and spit it to the ground. "Look, I dont need your help. I am not drunk and I dont have anything wrong with me..." As he said that he coughed up some blood and fell to the ground unconcous.
He awoke in a room on a small bed with a warm piece of cloth on his forehead. He looked over to see her sitting there watching him. "What...? I told you I didnt need any help. I told you dammit!"

Upvote 0

fuzzyjesusfreak

Oct 7, 2006
Under your pet rock
✟15,826.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Libertarian
Kudo looked at her with disgust, "You really are a bug arent you? When will you learn to leave people alone? Hell, just lemme go to sleep okay? Just dont scream in my ear... My headache will only get worse. But I tell you, Im leaving as soon as I wake, and if you follow me, you will be dead before you can scream for help." He layed back down on the straw bed, closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LuvAslan

Jun 12, 2006
Colby, Kansas
✟21,388.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Amiko crossed her arms in a pouting fashion, then, when he was asleep, she made faces as she mocked what he just said. "Maybe he's right and we've never met, except in a long intricate dream I had....Nah, that can't be. All my dreams involve at least one slip on a banana peel, and that didn't happen. Well, no one really admits they have amnesia. But he didn't deny it either...meh."

Upvote 0

fuzzyjesusfreak

Oct 7, 2006
Under your pet rock
✟15,826.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Libertarian
Kudo awoke several hours later, headache still hanging over him, not as bad as before, but still pretty bad, he glanced at Amiko and turned back. "Heh...havnt seen you in a while Amiko...how long have I slept? I had quite the hangover..."
Amiko looked over at him with a confused expression on her face, "What??? You mean....you remember me?!"
"Yeah, why wouldnt I?"
"You were just... huh???"
"What?"
"Nothing" Amiko answered as she turned back to tend to doing her work, "You were asleep for quite a while you know."

Upvote 0

LuvAslan

Jun 12, 2006
Colby, Kansas
✟21,388.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
"I'm not even going to try to explain waht happened duing your stupid hangover. Have you ever concidered cutting down on drinking? It'd sure help my blood pressure."Amiko said, looking at him as if she were scolding him.

Upvote 0

fuzzyjesusfreak

Oct 7, 2006
Under your pet rock
✟15,826.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Libertarian
He looked at her as if being lectured, "Yes mom." He interrupted, "I have never thought of that. Parents.... they really get on my nerves." He sat up and looked ahead of him while Amiko placed a wooden tray with a bowl of soup on it, chopsticks at the ready.
"Ramen! Enjoy Kudo." She said as she walked off to tend to some other work she needed to do. Seriously, that guy is really starting to p*ss me off.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

fuzzyjesusfreak

Oct 7, 2006
Under your pet rock
✟15,826.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Libertarian
"Huh, I was drunk??? I dont even remember what happened though. All I know was I was at home and my friend Ren took me to a place and thats all I can remember from that." He said as he helped himself to a chopsticks full of ramen. "Thanks for the ramen by the way."

Upvote 0