greeneville
✟10,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
My little sister Christina is 33 years old, she has been married to her spouse Charlie since 2019, and a few months ago she told us she was finally pregnant! :D

PRAISE THE LORD.

My family has been praying for awhile that GOD would bless Christina and Charlie with a child, and now that has finally come to pass. I am going to be an Aunt like I always wanted! Hallelujah!

Yes, we know the gender of the baby. The baby is male, and Christina and charlie have named him after my father who passed away of gist cancer in April of 2022: The baby's name is Bobby. That was my father's name as well.

ElenaMaria_9

Jun 7, 2022
South West England
✟17,359.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
My little sister Christina is 33 years old, she has been married to her spouse Charlie since 2019, and a few months ago she told us she was finally pregnant! :D

PRAISE THE LORD.

My family has been praying for awhile that GOD would bless Christina and Charlie with a child, and now that has finally come to pass. I am going to be an Aunt like I always wanted! Hallelujah!

Yes, we know the gender of the baby. The baby is male, and Christina and charlie have named him after my father who passed away of gist cancer in April of 2022: The baby's name is Bobby. That was my father's name as well.

How wonderful

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

onceEMT

Oct 30, 2021
Florida
✟22,199.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

PRAISE THE LORD.

1. Yes, we know the gender of the baby. The baby is male, and Christina and charlie have named him after my father who passed away of gist cancer in April of 2022: The baby's name is Bobby. That was my father's name as well.

Upvote 0

onceEMT

Oct 30, 2021
Florida
✟22,199.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I rejoice with you in the miracle of conception your long awaited

PRAISE THE LORD.

awaited

Upvote 0