My little guy will be going to public school...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlondieLashes

Finally a butterfly...
Aug 1, 2005
Standing right behind you! ;)
✟19,697.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My son, who will be 6 next month, has Asperger's. I have been homeschooling him the past two years. For many reasons my husband and I have decided to send him to public school for summer school and then start school in the fall. I'm a nervous wreck about not having my "baby" around anymore. I have been sick to the point of throwing up every day since we have made this decision. I believe it's for his best, but I am terrified that something bad will happen to him if I am not there to protect him. I need prayer that I can trust that God is protecting him.

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,083,816.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Praying for your son to have holy angels watching over him and guiding school staff, throughout his school career. Praying that he will be freed from Asperger's through whatever medical and/or alternative health helps are available. Praying for you to be given assurance and peace about him.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

kaylamint

God's little Conspiracy Theorist
Nov 16, 2011
United States
✟15,180.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Praying for your son, that he will be protected from Satan's attacks, that he would be place with children, that he would be blessing to the school, and the school a blessing to him.
Pray for peace and rest for you guys in the lord Jesus Christ.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Almost every parent goes through this phase with some sadness. I know I did. Your little guy will soon look forward to being at school and playing with his new found friends. After a while you will also enjoy the free time when he is at school.

Father God, prepare both mother and child to go into another phase in life. I pray that You will always watch over this little guy and help him to be happy and well adjusted to both home and school. Comfort mom as the first few days are hard but may she find some freedom in the time he is away and help her to also enjoy some time for herself, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0

BlondieLashes

Finally a butterfly...
Aug 1, 2005
Standing right behind you! ;)
✟19,697.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
WoooooooooooHoooooooooo!!!! Praise Jesus!!!!!!!!! Just got back from Andrew's placement test and he scored at a third grade level (and a fourth grade level for reading) and he is just finishing kindergarten! I am so proud of him and I really feel like a weight has been lifted. They are wanting to place him in the gifted program next year! Thank you all for the prayers!!!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.