My little brother

Playfair

Sep 24, 2004
✟301.00
Faith
Protestant
Father I thank you for who you are and for the Power of God. I thank you for your mercy and your love. I pray that you will comfort this young man and give him your peace, no matter what your will is for him. You know what is best and you work ALL things together for the good for those who are in Christ Jesus.

I pray you give him the peace that you gave me when I had a car accident - total peace in the love of the Almighty God. Encourage him and give him your strength, for when we are week, You are made strong.

Comfort this man, and comfort His family. wrap them in your love, your comfort. May they feel your presence in a powerful way at this time.

In the name of Yeshua, Jesus I pray...

Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

choirfiend

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2005
Pennsylvania
✟54,941.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
His name is Paul. He came out of surgery steady, but his leg was too badly crushed and they amputated the lower half last night. We're traveling to the hospital today to see him. Please pray for him; we don't know how much he remembers and how much he is aware of, so we dont know how much of a shock he will have when he wakes up today.

Upvote 0

HandmaidenOfGod

Christ is Risen! Indeed He is Risen!
Sep 11, 2004
✟15,769.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
O holy Father, heavenly Physician of our souls and bodies, who hast sent thine Only-begotten Son our Lord Jesus Christ to heal all our ailments and deliver us from death: do thou visit and heal thy servant Paul, granting him release from pain and restoration to health and vigor, that he may give thanks unto thee and bless thy holy Name, of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit: now and ever, and unto ages of ages. Amen.

Upvote 0