✟8,354.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Hi!

My name is Maurie Jefferson but my coworkers call me Marie because I'm a christian.

I have two kids a boy named Adam and another boy named Timmy he is the oldest he is nine and ther father was in a carcrash when I was pregnent with Adam.

One day I saw them watch a show caled braking bad it's so wonderfull those kids are such raskuls

2PhiloVoid

Get my point, Web-Maker ???
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,131,176.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi!

My name is Maurie Jefferson but my coworkers call me Marie because I'm a christian.

I have two kids a boy named Adam and another boy named Timmy he is the oldest he is nine and ther father was in a carcrash when I was pregnent with Adam.

One day I saw them watch a show caled braking bad it's so wonderfull those kids are such raskuls

Hello Maurie, and welcome to CF! It sounds like you have a great family---all the way over there in Sweden.

I've seen the show called "Breaking Bad." It definitely gives those of us watching it a reason to pause and think about the consequences of our actions. :cool:

Peace,
2PhiloVoid

Upvote 0

Maurie

Sep 21, 2017
Malmö
✟8,354.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Hello Maurie, and welcome to CF! It sounds like you have a great family---all the way over there in Sweden.

I've seen the show called "Breaking Bad." It definitely gives those of us watching it a reason to pause and think about the consequences of our actions. :cool:

Peace,
2PhiloVoid
Yes my kids often pause and ask me questions aboute what is what but I can't realy answer because I don't realy know what the show is but they seam to like it so I let them watch

Upvote 0

2PhiloVoid

Get my point, Web-Maker ???
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,131,176.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yes my kids often pause and ask me questions aboute what is what but I can't realy answer because I don't realy know what the show is but they seam to like it so I let them watch

Basically, once the show gets going into the first few episodes, it illustrates two things: 1) What the consequences and social impacts can be for involving oneself in the deep, deep levels of criminal behavior, such as the show depicts, and 2) That some forms of evil are not to be trifled with lightly. Unfortunately, the show can be occasionally graphic at times, and there is one specific episode where some nudity is present with one of the characters in a sexually compromising situation. But, all in all, the show demonstrates how lives are destroyed when sin is taken to its utmost extremes. So, it can be watched as a kind of "moral tale," of sorts.

Hope that helps you in your consideration of the show's good and "bad" characteristics. ;)

Peace,
2PhiloVoid

• Optimistic
Reactions: Maurie
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Maurie

Sep 21, 2017
Malmö
✟8,354.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Basically, once the show gets going into the first few episodes, it illustrates two things: 1) What the consequences and social impacts can be for involving oneself in the deep, deep levels of criminal behavior, such as the show depicts, and 2) That some forms of evil are not to be trifled with lightly. Unfortunately, the show can be occasionally graphic at times, and there is one specific episode where some nudity is present with one of the characters in a sexually compromising situation. But, all in all, the show demonstrates how lives are destroyed when sin is taken to its utmost extremes. So, it can be watched as a kind of "moral tale," of sorts.

Hope that helps you in your consideration of the show's good and "bad" characteristics. ;)

Peace,
2PhiloVoid
Thank you for giving me an understanding on what my kids are waching I will tech them and say that what they do is an extream example of how to not behave and how that can ruin there life

• Friendly
Reactions: 2PhiloVoid
Upvote 0

HereIStand

Site Supporter
Jul 6, 2006
✟317,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Yes I realy like him but I didn't know he was swedish but my kids don't know who he is
He was American, but he was well received in Europe. And his band (the Experience) formed in England.

Reactions: Maurie
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums