Helena mt
✟15,344.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Divorced
It just seems to get worse I pray and nothing happens! It gone on for 20 yrs and get worse worse!
I was in a bad car wreck and they said I'd die or be worse off than I'm and never do this or that!
I survived and people including my parents told me I was a miracle! I fought to get my life back and do the thing I use to do! walk,drive,talk above a whisper! Now I'm left with awful pain in my legs! I tried working and the place whom I worked for pushed me and sent me back to physical therapy after 12 yrs of accident! So I can't work any more!
Then I married a long time boyfriend and now he doesn't love me any more and he filed for divorce and say he dating someone else! I tried to fight to stay in house knowing packing me stuff and getting house ready to sell would hurt me physically and mentally and The place is easier for me to get around being it's in town! But The court wouldn't listen and I couldn't afford a lawyer! So now the house is up for sale and I hurt very bad and ex won't help do anything! My dogs whom I have loved so much always get sick with cancer and a little bit more of me dies! My mom says rest stay off me feet and then I get a call saying someone wants to see house after 1/2 a day on market! no-one seems to care their killing me and I'm in pain and can't sleep and I'm the one who has to keep the house clean for buyers

I feel God had to know I'd be in pain and depressed about what going on and I tied to prevent it and he won't help! I really feel lost and why did god save me if all I get is torture all I've ever wanted growing up is true love and I can't seem to have that and now I'll I get is emotional pain as well as physical! I don't know how much more I can take I'm afraid the buyers are going to take me things! I getting to the point I don't want to live or leave the house but then I'm going to be homeless! My mom house is falling apart and my dad has health issues and they fight all the time! I feel and I know the bible says he never leaves us but I feel alone and forgotten! One more thing going to be it and I will have enough! I'm only human please pray for me!

nChrist

AKA: Tom - Saved By Grace Through Faith
Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2003
Oklahoma, USA
✟902,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
You will be in my prayers.

Romans 8:26-28 KJV Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. 27. And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God. 28. And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
It just seems to get worse I pray and nothing happens! It gone on for 20 yrs and get worse worse!
I was in a bad car wreck and they said I'd die or be worse off than I'm and never do this or that!
I survived and people including my parents told me I was a miracle! I fought to get my life back and do the thing I use to do! walk,drive,talk above a whisper! Now I'm left with awful pain in my legs! I tried working and the place whom I worked for pushed me and sent me back to physical therapy after 12 yrs of accident! So I can't work any more!
Then I married a long time boyfriend and now he doesn't love me any more and he filed for divorce and say he dating someone else! I tried to fight to stay in house knowing packing me stuff and getting house ready to sell would hurt me physically and mentally and The place is easier for me to get around being it's in town! But The court wouldn't listen and I couldn't afford a lawyer! So now the house is up for sale and I hurt very bad and ex won't help do anything! My dogs whom I have loved so much always get sick with cancer and a little bit more of me dies! My mom says rest stay off me feet and then I get a call saying someone wants to see house after 1/2 a day on market! no-one seems to care their killing me and I'm in pain and can't sleep and I'm the one who has to keep the house clean for buyers

I feel God had to know I'd be in pain and depressed about what going on and I tied to prevent it and he won't help! I really feel lost and why did god save me if all I get is torture all I've ever wanted growing up is true love and I can't seem to have that and now I'll I get is emotional pain as well as physical! I don't know how much more I can take I'm afraid the buyers are going to take me things! I getting to the point I don't want to live or leave the house but then I'm going to be homeless! My mom house is falling apart and my dad has health issues and they fight all the time! I feel and I know the bible says he never leaves us but I feel alone and forgotten! One more thing going to be it and I will have enough! I'm only human please pray for me!

:heart: Bless yer heart. Praying for you at this most horrendous time, to our God, Who IS a very present HELP in our times of trouble, that He intervenes as only He can, and ministers to you and heals you every place you hurt, and protects and defends you and provides for you. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen. Welcome to CF Mandie. I'm thankful that you found your way here, precious. (((hug)))

"God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble." ~Psalm 46:1

Upvote 0

saved24

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Oct 21, 2011
Canada
✟841,192.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Praying for you in this very difficult time. It's very hard when things like this happen, and it's not fair, and it's hard to give thanks when we are hurting. Trusting the Lord to work things out for you. God bless.

Reactions: nChrist
Upvote 0

macek

Apr 21, 2017
Ljubljana
✟65,547.00
Country
Slovenia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Praying for you dear sister. I am sad to hear you are in pain and suffering so.

Dear Father in Jesus name we lift our sister up and plead with You to send her a large dose of supernatural healing, blessings and comfort and deliver her from the enemy spirits tormenting her in her life. Dear Heavenly Father we also pray that You guide her that she would become the kind of person You want her to be and give her wisdom Father that she would make wise decisions in Your eyes and guide her to a way You want her to be on, and that her financial and property issues would be resolved and provided for. In Jesus Mighty name i plead the blood of Jesus upon her, Father cover her with the precious and Holy blood of Jesus the Lamb from head to toe and place a hedge of protection upon her, a wall of Your Holy Fire round about her on all sides and fill her with Your Holy Spirit Father that she may be comforted and guided in wisdom and be protected. Blessed is Your name, Holy Father in Jesus name we praise You and give You Glory.

Don't give up sister and trust in Jesus no matter what happens.

Upvote 0

LastAcorn99

Sep 15, 2016
Colorado Springs
✟34,262.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I’m so sorry about your situation, Mandie -- my heart goes out to you. The Lord has reasons of His own for allowing such difficult circumstances to enter our lives, though we have no way of knowing what His purposes are in permitting this trial to come upon you. But we can be certain that He cares for you and He won’t overlook or abandon you. And even when it doesn’t feel like it, I know He loves you more than you could ever imagine and He will carry you safely through this dark time. Hang in there, okay? Know that I’ll be praying for you, that God will reach down and put His loving arms around you and provide for all your needs. May He reveal His healing presence to you in a special and powerful way, filling you with His peace and strength in the days ahead. Hugs to you, friend!:heart:

• Friendly
Reactions: nChrist
Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am going to put verse to two here. Not because its nice.. but truth. "He giveth power to the faint and to them that have no might He increaseth strength" Then...almost right across is 'So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

Isa 53:10... ALL of that was done to one man aka His only son. So we would not have to. He suffered so we dont have to. I KNOW of your pain... it was never from your Father. He never left you. We must not look back to the past of our lifes as a reason for now..today. Meaning.. it HAS to be this way. I give you this.. from my past. My son.. was about 4.. feel. I pick him up.. eyes rolled back and he feel like dead in my arms. And.. you know of this pain. Some strange cold hit my head and went all through me..and for a little time.. it was like not being there.. unreal fear..scared. Ambulance came. Never left... door opens.. he say "he is not responding to anything". I turn... I say.. Father.. I will never blame you.. door opens.. now this man is happy says "HES RESPONDING". Helicopter comes.. takes him.. I get to the hospital to here this little boy screaming DADDY! Hes perfect..

I want you to do this. Read His word.. Johns a good book.. its love. I want you as you read it.. ask yourself.. can JESUS lie? See.. we are all free. We all say things do things.. that WE set in motion..not Him. But so many times.. most the time. The enemy comes in... He kills he steals and he destroys. Then.. what he is best at is ..he lies. Take all those thoughts you have.. about GOD left.. and all of it.. flip it. See.. if we believe that lie....well its like that town Jesus went into.. all this GOD could do was lay hands a few and teach.. why? Doubt.. all satan does is LIE...he can not tell the truth.

So if you get this THOUGHT.. GOD LEFT YOU.. you are so bad.. evil..what ever.. you say.. NO..its written.. He will never leave me nor forsake me. Fear? No.. God has not given me the spirit of fear but of power and love and a sound mind. See..SO many are moved by what they FEEL..and sis.. I KNOW your pain.. been there.. some is TRYING to happen NOW. HE CANT LIE. Stop listing to man... If HE said..He will never leave you.. then no matter what it looks like sounds like.. feels like.. HE NEVER LEFT!

And.. do you really believe all that happen to you.. GOD did or allowed? There are times.. like NOW...when satan knows.. GOD has something planned.. something wonderful..something we cant see..and satan trys to every way he can to rob us of it. Satan trys to make us think GOD is doing it.. so we DOUBT...sis.. this is what I KNOW...you have been such a BLESSING.. to SO MANY.. He says.. she does not see it..does not know. You HAVE BEEN...YOU ARE! This is not to be nice...I only speak what I KNOW..

Faith comes by hearing.. hearing by HIS WORD. Read it.. it was written for YOU. You are not some flesh..some thing among billions...you are the DAUGHTER of a GOD..that GOD is your Father.. your daddy.. ABBA! As long as satan can get us to THINK and BELIEVE we are something that we are not.. GOD can not force us to think to say to believe... to repent.. He cant. We are free. A woman said.. as she clawed.. she said with in her self.. if I can just touch the bottom of His robe.. She KNEW.. she believed...

Can you really no see it? That TINY speck of light?..its right there.. its growing as I type.. as WE here agree as one.. HE DID HEAR YOU..HE DID ANSWER. ALL not some.. there is NO darkness that can stand in HIS presences..

There are times.. we need a boost? So.. receive His peace.. receive His joy...both are not of this world..it there...now.. you will have no idea how it started.. but.. wow.. its to help your faith.. that your Father can do EVERYTHING and just believe.. He never left you. He knows.. He has cried every tear ...you were never alone...the enemy tried to rob you.. but your FATHER of our lord JESUS Christ.. as our brother Peter said.. is not some power we have its FAITH in that name JESUS..its yours.. I came to say.. HE HEARD YOU... yeah.. He stopped...so.. tell Him.. what YOU want.. what is WRITTEN? Its all for you.. I dont care what some man says.. your HIS.. HIS word is HIS WILL.. and I speak STRENGTH to your WHOLE body.. receive it in JESUS name. What the enemy tried to take.. He has to return to you. In Jesus name. So hold on.. It has begun.. in JESUS name

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,064,847.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Father I pray blessings on this request, deliverance, blessings, and for a victorious life that will bring you glory in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums