Oklahoma
✟19,930.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
To the unbeliever Jesus Christ is foolishness.

To the Jewish people Jesus Christ is an offense.

To the children of God, Jesus Christ is God's love manifest - the only hope in a lost world, the Way, the Truth, and the Lifee

I wrote this for you all, I love you, and I hope you all enjoy reading , and I hope this message may get to a person who's heart needs to hear it. so that you,they ( us) may be strengthened,and comforted, God bless

There are those within the assembly of the wise that with an iron fist they draw the boundaries of reality, while resting upon the empirical.

They set boundaries of the socially acceptable, they sit on high and marginalize the ones who are hurting,and those who are different - that don't fit in, and they judge the oppressed as afflicted, and they esteem them not, nor do they offer refuge!

They do not know God's love, or that God choose the foolish things of the world to confound the wise! And that God choose the weak things of the world to overthrow the strong!

The empirical measure of what is real breaks down within it's smallest divisions! At some point no matter how close or how small a measure of time- the material world becomes meaningless.

the love of God is never seen by blind rulers, and judges - those who search within the world of things for the infinite; not knowing that the infinite, cannot be seen by the eyes of flesh! but only by the heart!

The self proclaimed judges turn 8's sideways, symbolizing infinity . They speak of singularities (black holes & the big bang ) as realities, and their math breaks down at those points, and in that moment that their best instruments and thinking breaks down ,they encounter their personified foolishness, but are too blind to see it!

The oppressor seeks power and not love, he will never be satisfied, all power comes from love ! only that which does not have power , seeks power. By this we know love does not seek power.

God's love is the only true love, God is the author of love,any "love" that comes from outside of God is not love at all, it is a copy of the original and corrupted. We all seek God's love 'agape' and hope to that we may commune with each other, and with our Father in heaven! Even the unbelieving heart cries out to the Father and author of love-

love never ends! Never divides, love is infinite and always unifies, love multiplies! Love never fails!

Jesus Christ is God's manifest love in the flesh and by Him we are saved. though our flesh withers and our bodies groan, our spirit is quickened, as Jesus say's ," let the dead bury their dead" .

the things of the world are passing away- we are in the partial, but our spirits which are being made alive within, testify with God's Spirit that we are children of God and shall not perish! We are unified in Christ Jesus our Lord and Savior, while all that is outside of Christ is temporary and dividing as it fades away.

I want you to know brothers and sisters God loves you, and He dwells within your heart, and will heal your pain, and come along side you for eternity, Jesus came to save that which was lost; not to condemn the world! Therefor sin does not seperate us from God's love, sin is a symptom of seperation- existing in a fallen world. trauma and pain and hopelessness build walls within our hearts, and this fallen world convinces us that there is no hope, and that God is foolishness , and that Jesus Christ is an offense.

That is why Jesus Christ came to overcome the law of sin and death by which Satan ruled,

This is about God's love for those who are deemed unworthy and lost , this is God's character healing His broken family , so I say you are children of God, and as Jesus overcame His cross, His love will overcome your wall, and through Jesus you too will overcome your cross!

He who promised is faithful! He will never abandon you, and we have a Father in Heaven the Father of all! - God of gods, Lord of lords, and King of kings, best of all He loves us!

don't ever give up ! , your pain , your self hatred and negative talk, your shame and loneliness the trauma that scars your body, and stripes your soul, the marks that the world despises, I tell you that your stripes are the marks of brilliance and beauty!

God has counted your sufferings, and by tenfold they will be raised in glory on the day of the Lord, I pray the Lord and His steadfast, beautiful,iluminating love strengthen you, I love you alll!

To the servents of the Lord I repeat , the Lord's Words ,"Feed my lambs"

To my battle buddies & soldiers of the Lord I remind you ," that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

To the beloved children of God I repeat this exhortation "The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion

Unofficial Reverand Alex

Pray in silence...God speaks softly
Site Supporter
Dec 22, 2017
The Mystical Lands of Rural Indiana
Visit site
✟526,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Excellent letter; I felt like much of it came from Christ Himself.

Thank you for putting in the effort to write all this.

God bless you & all who read this.

Upvote 0