• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

My letter to a friend about some experiences he is having that is very similar to mine...

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I have Schizo-effective disorder, and this is my letter to my friend who is having the same kinds of problems and issues I have, or am having, or have had, even way much more so in the past, but still sometimes still have now, etc...?

(Names have been changed for privacy purposes)...

Lucas, I know some of these things that are happening, some of them, could possibly be men or man that is doing it/them, or that could be responsible, etc, but we also both know not all of them are or is also, etc, and we both know that very, very, very well by now, etc...

And I want to talk to you about that... I told you before that we both could say if all of our problems and/or issues were just man only, or only what man could do or is capable of doing only, then this might not be a mental health issue, and might be a whole heck of a lot easier to handle and/or deal with, or cope with, right...? But and/or/also, and/or because again, we both know that is not the whole story and/or issue(s), or complete case(s), correct?

There are two primary spirits here with us at work here with us that are more than 100% totally and fully capable of doing and/or affecting both us, and these things that are happening with us, around us, etc, and can affect almost anything in this world physically... One is one of the members of the Holy Trinity of God, that one is Most Holy and very good, and one is a fallen angel that is altogether wholly evil...

They are both using these "things" (these things that are happening to us and around us/with us, etc) and these "methods" to either communicate to us, in one case, or trying to seriously mess with, and really mess with us, in another case, etc...

Why they have to use these methods or these ways, or things, etc, I do not know, but they seem to have to be using them, is all I know right now, etc...

How do you tell the difference? Well, one seems to be taking every opportunity it can to put it off on man, or to be trying to get you to think it is man whenever it can, etc, and the other one does not do that, or is not trying to do that, or is not trying to get you to think it is or could be man "intentionally", etc... I say "intentionally" with the latter one because we can still sometimes have a strong tendency to think it is man, or could be or think it is man sometimes, etc, "regardless", etc...

"Regardless" of that ones attempts to show us just how impossible it is or could be to be man, etc...

The other one does try to get you to think it is man intentionally, then likes to laugh at you/me/we/us when we make that mistake, etc...

These two have been competing over various things (us, etc) from the beginning of this creation or from the beginning of (this) time, etc, or from even before the beginning of (this) time, etc...

One is God the Holy Spirit, and the other is Satan the Devil, etc...

You recall about the whole engine RPM thing you told me about, etc, about how, after you were told something by a man, that they shot up way high all of the sudden and wouldn't come down, etc, and how you heard someone laughing at you afterwards when you got upset or lost control and/or punched and broke something, and then it returned back to normal, etc? Well, I'm pretty sure that one, that time, was most definitely not man, and was 100% most certainly the Devil... It took advantage of what you were told by someone (a man) about people being able to manipulate or affect the engine RPM's, with or by man, etc, with using your phone, etc, and I think it was 100% only the enemy only who took full advantage of that with you that time, etc...

And I do not 100% do not believe, and never ever will be convinced to believe that that was in any way ever man in that instance ever, EVER, Luke, so don't even bother trying to tell me or convince me otherwise, OK... It was the Devil that time, or in that instance, OK...

I listened to a sermon about Satan or Spirits knowing our thoughts or having access to our minds and/or our own feelings and thoughts, and I said that they (both the Holy Spirit and/or the Devil) can both know and/or find out about, both not only the situations, but also the thoughts and/or feelings we will be having and/or seeing and/or facing and/or having sometimes, ahead of time sometimes, etc, and sometimes way way ahead of time sometimes, etc, at the, or at that time, etc, way ahead of time, etc, sometimes, etc... And they can (both) "arrange" for things to be happening to and/or with us (around us, etc) in those times, ahead of time, and sometimes way, way ahead of time, etc... They do not have any kind of power or control whatsoever over us or what thoughts and/or feelings we will be having and/or thinking and/deciding at the, or at that time though, etc, but just knew about them, etc, but with that knowledge, can affect and/or arrange and/or alter things in the physical world around us in or at those times, etc, both things and/or other people sometimes, etc, that will seem to be connected to the thoughts and/or feelings that we are having at the time sometimes, etc, so that it seems that they are reading your mind, etc...

But it is only due to foreknowledge of our thoughts/feelings, etc, situations, etc, and not due to the ability to control and/or dominate and/or dictate to us any of the thoughts and/or feelings we would be having at the time, etc... Not due to any of that, just a certain amount of foreknowledge or some things combined with ability to control and/manipulate certain things around us in the/our physical world or realm around us, etc... That ability combined with foreknowledge only, etc, OK..? Not controlling your thoughts, and not even really reading you mind, etc, OK... Just knew about some things that included some of the thoughts and/or feelings you would be having and/or thinking ahead of time, in or at that or those times, K... Combined with the ability to affect or manipulate things around you physically, K...

They have a most definite certain kind of power over this physical world and realm, but not necessarily over us, etc, other than the power we give them, or give to them, etc, decided by what we choose to think and/or do and/or think or feel, or how we choose to act/react at the time, etc, and in those times, etc, times that I am now telling you about, etc... Then there is the lack of knowing the Truth also, some of which I am now telling you, etc, that can make you/me/we think they have a lot, a lot more power than they actually have, etc...

The Holy Spirit of God will use these ways and/or methods or things, etc, but will not try to get you to intentionally think it is man, etc, and will do everything he or that one can to cause you to know it is most definitely not man, but is him in "some of those moments or instances", etc... But, again, the other one is also going to try to do everything in his power to make you think it is man, etc, and will operate in and through, or when, or at those times when your most prone or predisposed to thinking it is man, etc...

This is to get your attention off and away from the Truth and to prevent you from forming and/or having or developing a relationship with the Holy Spirit, and from seeing any of this kind of Truth (that it is actually them, etc), (and these Truths, some of which I am now telling you, etc) and also to get your mind off of the things of the Spirit, or the Holy Spirit also, etc, to prevent you from having and/or forming or developing, etc, any kind of relationship with the Holy Spirit, etc...

He (the bad one) will always try to drive a wedge between you/me/we and the Holy Spirit, etc, and drive you away from all of these Truths, that, when fully realized, that scripture says can set us free, etc... That other one will try and do everything in his or that ones power to keep that from ever happening, etc... It is the number one most greatest threat to him or that one, etc... Truth is, etc... Being exposed and not having his deflective covering, etc...

Discernment is key, and knowing the difference is key, and is something I am still working on, etc... Knowing who's who in what instances or circumstances or situations, etc... It is still difficult for me to know or be able to tell sometimes, so I know it is hard for you right now, etc...

I'm hoping this will help, but there is a risk, and the risk is it could wind up making things worse or maybe even much worse, before they get any better, etc, but I thought you deserved to know anyway...

My prayers will be with you man...

God Bless!

Last edited:

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Adding this:

The Holy Spirit will try to speak kindly and softly to you through these things, but also gets drowned out by the other one a lot of the time also, etc...

Discernment Luke, discernment...

Which takes time, and practice, and patience, which also requires experience with these things, and maybe that's what they are about, etc, I don't know, etc...

Anyway,

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
My friend has this annoying little habit that when he is told about the possibilities of things that could be done or could be going on and/or happening with man, that he thinks they actually are going and/or are actually happening to him with man, and has to be happening to or with him with man, etc, which of course let's the enemy have his way with him right now, etc, and probably laughing all the way to the bank as well, etc...

When I think the truth is that is all spiritual, etc...

And is two primary spirits, etc...

God Bless!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GodsGrace101

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2018
Tuscany
✟231,507.00
Country
Italy
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Adding this:

The Holy Spirit will try to speak kindly and softly to you through these things, but also gets drowned out by the other one a lot of the time also, etc...

Discernment Luke, discernment...

Which takes time, and practice, and patience, which also requires experience with these things, and maybe that's what they are about, etc, I don't know, etc...

Anyway,

God Bless!
Only God can know your thoughts...
not satan. But your letter is right on.

• Friendly
Reactions: Neogaia777
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Only God can know your thoughts...
not satan. But your letter is right on.
Both Satan and the Holy Spirit can find out about some of the, or what thoughts and/or feelings or situations, or emotions, or circumstances, etc, you will be in or will be having and/or facing in some of the future sometimes, etc, but in a more limited degree and/or fashion than what God the Father knows and always knew, and always knew about from a long, long, long, long, long time ago, etc, which is why I say "some" and "sometimes", etc, and about it being in a more limited degree and/or fashion than God the Father and what He always knew and knows fully always, etc...

They can have or get a certain limited amount of foreknowledge into or about those things sometimes and in some cases, etc, and can sometimes arrange and/or affect and/or manipulate, the things and/or people (animals, etc) anyway, can sometimes manipulate/arrange/affect, etc, people/animals/stuff sometimes, etc, around us, etc, to communicate to or with us in one case, and to seriously try to mess with us in another case, etc...

If you had been through what I have been through and still do experience sometimes, this would be pretty dang obvious that this is the case and is the reality and is the truth, etc...

That both Satan and the Holy Spirit can know what thoughts we are going to be having in the future sometimes, etc, along with also the feelings and situations and circumstances, etc, feelings, emotions, thoughts, etc, sometimes, etc, but not all of them all of the time though, etc, or all at once, etc, but some of them sometimes, etc, which combined with their abilities to affect the physical world in some degrees and/or fashions, etc, gives them the ability to do some things sometimes, etc, and/or affect or manipulate or arrange certain things around us and with us, etc, which will seem like they are doing things to us sometimes, etc, when they are not actually doing things to us but are just pre-arranging or pre-manipulating things (ahead of time) around us, etc...

Anyway,

God Bless!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Last edited:
Reactions: GodsGrace101
Upvote 0

GodsGrace101

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2018
Tuscany
✟231,507.00
Country
Italy
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Both Satan and the Holy Spirit can find out about some of the, or what thoughts and/or feelings or situations, or emotions, or circumstances, etc, you will be in or will be having and/or facing in some of the future sometimes, etc, but in a more limited degree and/or fashion than what God the Father knows and always knew, and always knew about from a long, long, long, long, long time ago, etc, which is why I say "some" and "sometimes", etc, and about it being in a more limited degree and/or fashion than God the Father and what He always knew and knows fully always, etc...

They can have or get a certain limited amount of foreknowledge into or about those things sometimes and in some cases, etc, and can sometimes arrange and/or affect and/or manipulate, the things and/or people (animals, etc) anyway, can sometimes manipulate/arrange/affect, etc, people/animals/stuff sometimes, etc, around us, etc, to communicate to or with us in one case, and to seriously try to mess with us in another case, etc...

If you had been through what I have been through and still do experience sometimes, this would be pretty dang obvious that this is the case and is the reality and is the truth, etc...

That both Satan and the Holy Spirit can know what thoughts we are going to be having in the future sometimes, etc, along with also the feelings and situations and circumstances, etc, feelings, emotions, thoughts, etc, sometimes, etc, but not all of them all of the time though, etc, or all at once, etc, but some of them sometimes, etc, which combined with their abilities to affect the physical world in some degrees and/or fashions, etc, gives them the ability to do some things sometimes, etc, and/or affect or manipulate or arrange certain things around us and with us, etc, which will seem like they are doing things to us sometimes, etc, when they are not actually doing things to us but are just pre-arranging or pre-manipulating things (ahead of time) around us, etc...

Anyway,

God Bless!
I agree with all you've said.
I do believe that satan does not have the power other beings have...the evil one can know how you feel by perceptions...he can and does influence your thoughts and emotions .....

This is why the N.T. says we fight now with flesh and blood but with principalities...
Ephesians 6:12

This is why I say we should not give the victory to satan...to let him see us being distraught: this is giving him the glory...although, of course, we cannot help it at times. Life can be difficult...

Reactions: Neogaia777
Upvote 0