Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I have no idea how i hurt my left ankle and foot but, it hurts and sometimes hurts a lot. My mom believes its hurting me bc i've been a lot more active since it started to get warmer outside which is true, i've been outside playing a lot lately.

I've tried everything -- i wear high top sneakers everyday to support my ankle (and yes, it helps as my ankle doesn't usually hurt when i'm wearing those sneakers) -- i've put a menthol patch on my foot/ankle/achilles tendon as well which makes it feel good but, the pain always comes back.

Plz don't tell me to go to the doctors bc i always have problems w/ my feet/ankles. When I was around 5 or 6, i jumped off the top stairs (about 6 steps) and landed on the landing and sprained my left ankle and the big bone on the outside never healed properly (i prob should've gone to the dr back then, but, didn't.) And ever since, i always have problems but, this is the longest its hurt me in awhile. The pain ISN'T constant. It's on and off and i can walk on it but, at times, it just gets very bad. Oh and, once in awhile, for some reason, my left ankle constantly likes to crack on me when i move it side to side.

The only thing the doctor would do, is take an x-ray, tell me there's nothing broken, put my foot in a cast or brace or something, and $200.00 or more later after my foot didn't get better, just tell me to relax and not walk on it much.

Plz just pray that God will heal my left foot/ankle etc. soon bc i am not able to be as active as i want to w/ it. I am still biking everyday (w/ my dog and sometimes w/ a friend) and i really really REALLY want to go skateboarding again soon but, can't til my left foot decides to get better as my left foot is my pushing foot.