✟262,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Philippians 4:1 (NASB)
Therefore, my beloved brothers and sisters, whom I long to see, my joy and crown, stand firm in the Lord in this way, my beloved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scripture puts forth that we are each other’s joy and crown...

Joy, because there is nothing more joyful then seeing Christ being formed in another..

Crown, because there is nothing that excels more then being used in the forming of Christ in another...

For the forming of Christ in one another is the all of the Bodies work... Each has a part to play, each just as valuable as another, all are necessary....

We are each other’s treasure, each other’s joy and crown... For we are the most valuable thing that each of us possess, the reason being, because Christ is in each and every one... And there is nothing more valuable then Christ living and being manifested in a life given to Him...

For God has chosen us to adoption by the new birth... This new birth is the treasure of Christ in us which is there for the giving of righteousness one to another... For the giving of righteousness is the highest gift of love one can give to another... Christ Himself being that manifestation of love, Christ Himself being that manifestation of righteousness, which is the highest expression of life that exists... For the highest expression of life brings the highest joy, which is the highest crown, which will be found true for all eternity....

The joy one finds when one finds one expressing Christ to another... For scripture puts forth such a great and eternal truth, when it says, we are each other’s joy and crown...

Let us strive to fulfill such a great honor and opportunity we find in each other...

A fellow servant of His, Not me

Reactions: friend of