Visit site
✟440,057.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Lunch is on the run - at some place that serves fresh food when i am on the run. Diet killer - leg killer lol.

Nope, no fridge, nothing. Not a break room.
We are in transit during lunch to Sams Club [for me so far]

We get a small table, some DirecTv pamphlets and we stand there all day - or walk around talking.

My legs are unhappy and have been letting me know. There is mutiny in the body. Guess this sort of job just isnt for me. BUT i am having some fun. The pay is ok, if i get sales - and i rely solely on my leader for sales right now. BUT i got a sale yesterday by myself. :D My first one too. ;) And i am still novice. :holy:
PLUS she needs sales of her own.

Its cut throat. Dog eat dog and all that.

Last night i dreamed of a TSUNAMI. I was in a bay area - and waves started happening and the ocean was restless - then i see this huge mammoth beast wave take out half this porch i am on - and then it crashes way ahead of the house and turns back around and i was pretty afraid to say the least. AS it was coming at me, i turned to face the house and i woke just as it 'right there'
NOT to mention i saw half dead cats and dogs prior to this dream. Saw them starving, and half dead. It was flippin creepy.

AND two nights before that - i dreamed of Chuckie attacking myself - and small children. I grabbed his face and it was a mask.

Have to figure this out - must be job related - unless a tsunami hit somewhere i didnt hear about.

Bad dreams? Is it stress or ??

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,090,405.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
As you get older, being on your feet all day is harder. With your first paycheck, get a pair of really supportive shoes--maybe even those Dr. Scholl's orthotics if you have flat feet. If you have problems with your legs, maybe some support stockings.

I find that for me it's often wearing the wrong kinds of shoes that make me tired when I stand a long time.

But I am glad your job is going well. Sam's Club always has a little cafe that has really inexpensive food--and I think they sell salads.

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟440,057.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
$3 really small salad. Three other items available.
Chicken sandwich, pizza, hotdog.

I have support hose, i have ortho shoes... cant wear them everyday cos they are tan colored and dont match everything.

Upvote 0

Angeldove97

I trust in You
Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2004
Indiana
✟143,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
As a teacher, I sometimes really wonder how I can keep doing my job without having the stress kill me and I can tell that I have health issues from the stress (and I've only been teaching for 4 years).

Anyways, keep everything in prayer. I've started to pray every day (while driving to work) for my health-- I've been hit with a cold or infection about every 2-3 months and on antibiotics 2-3 times this school year alone (prior to teaching the last time I took antibiotics was like when I was in 5th grade). Don't know if prayer will help, but I'm just a bit happier knowing I'm in God's hands and I keep my attention on my job, my family and friends, my hobbies so I don't overly worry about my health. Perhaps praying for good rest and peaceful dreams will help-- I would pray the Rosary before going to sleep in order to help me feel a bit more calm and rest better. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

xTx

Aug 10, 2010
✟11,241.00
Faith
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Say a prayer before work starts. Make the sign of the cross. Have you blessed your new work place? I don't mean sprinkle Holy Water but claim it in Jesus's name. I have a bottle of Holy Water on my table. For protection against the evil spirits ...

Heartiest congratulations on your new job. Take care of your health.

Yes, it is stress related dreams. Work warrior to Work warrior, you will be ok :)

Hugs and love, xTx

Upvote 0