Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I'm so ready to go home, I'm so ready to get out of this dirty world........

My son have you forgot this word of encouragement, God discplines those He loves and scourges every son that He receives.......

REMEMBER, if you are with disciplines than you are not legit, not a true son or daughter.......

It brings me so much joy when I learn from what I did wrong......Because it proves to me that God accepts and loves me. That he will shake Heaven and Earth to get my attention.......Blessed is the one the Lord Chastises. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I'm so ready to go home, I'm so ready to get out of this dirty world........

I don't blame you, I feel the same way sometimes, but I do try to see the good in this world while I am here and have to tolerate it, it's the only way I can keep myself from wanting to die (which is a sin) so, I look for and concentrate on the good in this world, and may I remind you, there is still good in it, you just have to search and look for it like buried treasure

My son have you forgot this word of encouragement, God discplines those He loves and scourges every son that He receives.......

REMEMBER, if you are with disciplines than you are not legit, not a true son or daughter.......

Now I am confused though, you say "God disciplines (or teaches discipline to) those he loves" but, then you say "if you are with discipline (have discipline in you) than you are not a legit true son or daughter of God (if you have discipline in you):confused:

It brings me so much joy when I learn from what I did wrong......Because it proves to me that God accepts and loves me. That he will shake Heaven and Earth to get my attention.......Blessed is the one the Lord Chastises. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Yes, he is teaching you discipline,

Be praying for you, in Jesus name,

God Bless!

Upvote 0