Jan 3, 2013
✟113,491.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
"My heart is broken. I had to end a friendship. I finally realized that he was never truly my friend and just used me."I bought him a birthday gift this last week and he never acknowledged it. There's more that happened but I don't want to get into it here. I was a fool to think he was ever my friend. I did so much for him and this is how he repaid me. May the Lord judge him according to his works. Please pray for me to get over this and move on.

Last edited by a moderator:

GallagherM

Jun 13, 2021
Fyffe
✟13,469.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
2 Corinthians 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, 4 who comforts us in all our affliction so that we will be able to comfort those who are in any affliction with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God. 5 For just as the sufferings of Christ are ours in abundance, so also our comfort is abundant through Christ.

Romans 15: 4 For whatever was written in earlier times was written for our instruction, that through perseverance and the encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope.

1 Peter 5: 6Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you at the proper time, casting all your anxiety upon Him, because He cares for you.

Romans 15:13 Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

1 Thessalonians 5:16 Rejoice always, 17 pray continually, 18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.

Matthew 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

1 Timothy 2:1- First of all, then, I urge that entreaties and prayers, petitions and thanksgivings, be made on behalf of all men, 2 for kings and all who are in authority, so that we may lead a tranquil and quiet life in all godliness and dignity. 3 This is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, 4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Hope these scriptures help to bring you comfort. Mario1001

Reactions: mario1001
Upvote 0

Jeffwhosoever

Faithful Servant & Seminary Student
Christian Forums Staff
Chaplain
Angels Team
Supporter
Sep 21, 2009
Southern US
✟391,077.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Prayer for you to lean upon the Lord and walk with Him and together you get through this rough patch in your life. May the Lord bless your time ahead and help you find better companionship in the imminent future!

Upvote 0
Jun 15, 2021
Skellefteå
✟10,642.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I pray for the Lord to shine His guiding light for you, to illuminate your path, and may He walk together with you and deliver you from your sorrow and disappointment, and may He lead you toward true and new friendship with someone who will truly acknowledge you for who you are. In the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Upvote 0

believerwithallmyheart

Supporter
May 21, 2013
New York
✟77,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Losing a friend is really difficult I should know. I pray that God alleviates your pain, that you are able to get over it and move on. I also pray that God directs your steps and guides you and lines up the right people and friends for you. In Jesus name, Amen

Upvote 0