Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
For the past month, my last remaining grandparent, who lived in NJ, has been in the terminal stage of Alzheimer's. She just passed away this morning in a NJ hospice, surrounded by my aunt.
My grandmother has been in that hospice, which is across the Hudson from Manhattan, since her Alzheimer's got worse. My aunt broke out the bad news in tears by phone to Dad and I this morning, as I was on my way to get a blood test before being dropped off at school.
I last visited my grandmother in her hospice this past Thanksgiving and she sorta was talking at that time.
Please pray for God to comfort my family at this time.

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,085,706.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
For the past month, my last remaining grandparent, who lived in NJ, has been in the terminal stage of Alzheimer's. She just passed away this morning in a NJ hospice, surrounded by my aunt.
My grandmother has been in that hospice, which is across the Hudson from Manhattan, since her Alzheimer's got worse. My aunt broke out the bad news in tears by phone to Dad and I this morning, as I was on my way to get a blood test before being dropped off at school.
I last visited my grandmother in her hospice this past Thanksgiving and she sorta was talking at that time.
Please pray for God to comfort my family at this time.
I pray for comfort and unity for your family and that the Holy Spirit will help you in your grieving.

Upvote 0