My Friends! I join the Faith!

TheSynergist

Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have Mercy!
Supporter
Sep 20, 2006
✟62,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I join the Orthodox Church tomorrow! I thank God for you all and your prayers. It's been a long journey. Some of it has been difficult. I have failed more than once. Spiritual warfare totally real (Like you don't know that, lol). I'm so excited, and a wee bit nervous too. I wanted to share the good news as this sub forum certainly had a part in my conversion. May you all be blessed. My Christian name will be John.

My King and Lord

Mar 7, 2019
I am not from Albania
✟20,487.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I converted to Christianity almost 2 months ago, but when I can I will join an Eastern Church. I am looking for denominations and eastern denominations follow bible and traditions more. It probably will be Orthodox Church, but who knows. I am not 18 yet, but I am old enough to have an account for this site, so I shouldn't worry so much. I hope you have a good time at your new church in the future!

Upvote 0

“Paisios”

Sinner
Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I join the Orthodox Church tomorrow! I thank God for you all and your prayers. It's been a long journey. Some of it has been difficult. I have failed more than once. Spiritual warfare totally real (Like you don't know that, lol). I'm so excited, and a wee bit nervous too. I wanted to share the good news as this sub forum certainly had a part in my conversion. May you all be blessed. My Christian name will be John.
Congratulations and welcome home!

The good folks in this forum played a large role in my conversion as well.

Reactions: TheSynergist
Upvote 0

gzt

The age of the Earth is 4.54 ± 0.07 billion years
Jul 14, 2004
Abolish ICE
Visit site
✟116,222.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
May God have mercy on your soul!

Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,745.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Welcome home, Servant of God John! (I hope that's not only for priests to say - I'm still learning stuff and always will be!)

God grant you Many Years.

And this forum was invaluable to me as well. Glory to God!

Reactions: TheSynergist
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums