✟886,048.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi,

My friend who is a Christian has suffered from anorexia for 15 years. He is going in and out of the hospital. Since the corona everything has become worse. He has turned vegan and isolates himself. Right now he is in the hospital but is not putting on weight. When he was young he lost his brother. Maybe that has something to do with his illness. I have tried to help him, but I don't really know what to do for him.

I would be thankful if you bring him to the Lord in prayer.

Christ love to you all!

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,087.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I am wondering if he suffered some kind of trauma in the past, maybe in childhood, that is the underlying reason for the anorexia. If so, I pray for healing from any such issues.

And I pray your friend will be freed from anorexia and have a healthy life.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Hi,

My friend who is a Christian has suffered from anorexia for 15 years. He is going in and out of the hospital. Since the corona everything has become worse. He has turned vegan and isolates himself. Right now he is in the hospital but is not putting on weight. When he was young he lost his brother. Maybe that has something to do with his illness. I have tried to help him, but I don't really know what to do for him.

I would be thankful if you bring him to the Lord in prayer.

Christ love to you all!
:heart: Praying for your friend, and you too. (((hug)))

Reactions: zoidar
Upvote 0

MikeinSeattle

Looking for believers to pray with. Message me.
Mar 22, 2019
Seattle
✟34,489.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Sound like demonic affliction to me. I bet if he was revived in spirit he would be revived in body. Also sounds like might be controlled by fear.

God help this brother to know how to help his friend we ask in Jesus Name.

Upvote 0

zoidar

loves Jesus the Christ! ✝️
Site Supporter
Sep 18, 2010
✟886,048.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Sound like demonic affliction to me. I bet if he was revived in spirit he would be revived in body. Also sounds like might be controlled by fear.

God help this brother to know how to help his friend we ask in Jesus Name.

There have been prayers for deliverance for him, but nothing that has helped him yet. Here we need a miracle of God.

Last edited:
  • Prayers
Reactions: Mayflower1
Upvote 0

Newsgurl

Always here to help
Apr 8, 2017
United States
✟23,703.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Praying that God will heal your friend and that whatever problems your friend is facing that is causing the anorexia God will also handle. There’s nothing impossible with God. With God all things are possible. Keep your faith in God and continue praying for your friend.

Upvote 0

MikeinSeattle

Looking for believers to pray with. Message me.
Mar 22, 2019
Seattle
✟34,489.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There have been prayers for deliverance for him, but nothing that has helped him yet. Here we need a miracle of God.

This might help him.

Power Thinking | Joel Osteen

I know a lot of people like to bash him but what he talks about here is changing my life.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums