Jan 3, 2013
✟113,491.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I was talking with my friend Colton who is an unbeliever I've lifted up before . I found out that his adoptive parents are believers but they were abusive towards he and his brother. As a result he lost faith . He's been through a lot, and my heart breaks that his faith was tainted because of his wicked "parents" . Please keep him in prayer so that his hurts and anger would be healed. That the Lord would reveal himself to Colton and His redeemer and savior. That He would grant Colton that peace that surpasses all understanding. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Astroqualia

Born-again Truthseeker
Feb 5, 2019
FL
✟11,221.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
One thing you may wish to do for him, as my story is about identical to that, is to clearly communicate how there are many in this world who claim with their mouths to be Christian, yet their lives do not reflect it. My parents were that same way for so many years, I noticed that, and it turned me away from the Lord for many years as an atheist. I didn't see the Lord in my life for many years, around ~25. Letting him know to not refuse Christianity as a whole, just because of false believers, is extremely important for someone in his position to understand.

Reactions: mario1001
Upvote 0

mario1001

Misfit
Jan 3, 2013
✟113,491.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
One thing you may wish to do for him, as my story is about identical to that, is to clearly communicate how there are many in this world who claim with their mouths to be Christian, yet their lives do not reflect it. My parents were that same way for so many years, I noticed that, and it turned me away from the Lord for many years as an atheist. I didn't see the Lord in my life for many years, around ~25. Letting him know to not refuse Christianity as a whole, just because of false believers, is extremely important for someone in his position to understand.
I actually did that tonight and I pointed him to Ephesians 6:4 which his parents are clearly in violation of as well as other examples. I pray the Lord uses them mightily. He does promise that His word never comes back void.

Reactions: Astroqualia
Upvote 0