Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
I love fishing too, bro. Did quite a bit in Virginia (my buddy Greg Harroll and I used to go out fishing). I'd like to try my hand at fly-fishing, never done that before. Maybe, I'll join you someday:).

Upvote 0

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
I love fishing too, bro. Did quite a bit in Virginia (my buddy Greg Harroll and I used to go out fishing). I'd like to try my hand at fly-fishing, never done that before. Maybe, I'll join you someday:).
I would be honored my brother ;] Come anytime

Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,579.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
mukk, I've been fly fishing for 30 years or more ( salmon, brook trout, rainbows, browns , small mouth bass, large mouth bass, panfish, sea run browns and stripers). I midge fish , popper fish, streamer fish, dry fly fish and nymph fish and recently took up spey casting as well. I have related hobbies of fly tying and also fly rod building. Granted, getting older now so I don't fish as hard as I once did, nor in the cold weather like I used to ( that's where tying and fly rod building come in lol).

There is no lack of information online today to get started fly fishing but in case you can't find it give me a yell.

Upvote 0

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Looks like a productive trip !
Lots of fun and peace and quiet.
I did hear bigfoot yell once though about midnight.. lol. Actually I figured out what the very strange noise was I think. I went in search of the horrific silence shattering "yell" that I heard and almost made me jump off the boat seat, I found a wild hog wallow and lots of tracks around it. I assume it was a pig squealing, So I went back to fishing with only moderately damp pants. lol

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
He always does :D

You are absolutely right. Sometimes he may even bless yer socks off just cuz, my friend.

May He do just that, and may the fish be plentiful and actually seek out your net, so to speak. :D

Wunnerful pics, by the way :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mukk_in

Yankees Fan
Site Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
mukk, I've been fly fishing for 30 years or more ( salmon, brook trout, rainbows, browns , small mouth bass, large mouth bass, panfish, sea run browns and stripers). I midge fish , popper fish, streamer fish, dry fly fish and nymph fish and recently took up spey casting as well. I have related hobbies of fly tying and also fly rod building. Granted, getting older now so I don't fish as hard as I once did, nor in the cold weather like I used to ( that's where tying and fly rod building come in lol).

There is no lack of information online today to get started fly fishing but in case you can't find it give me a yell.
Will do, sir:).

Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,579.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Raccoons sometimes screech at night too, not to mention screech howls. There are all kinds of strange sounds at night, you need to try canoe camping sometime LOL ! Really get out there where there is nobody around and camp river side/lake side like 30 miles out from any roads.

Upvote 0

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Raccoons sometimes screech at night too, not to mention screech howls. There are all kinds of strange sounds at night, you need to try canoe camping sometime LOL ! Really get out there where there is nobody around and camp river side/lake side like 30 miles out from any roads.
Oh I do that lol. I camp on the river often. Btw this place I went is way up a creek that is in the middle of nowhere, The creek channel is just deep enough to get a bass boat up if you trim your motor up real high.
I love staying out like that and I deer hunt a lot that way. It could also have been a screech owl I guess but oh boy it was loud. :]

Upvote 0