Denver
✟942.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It's wonderful to finally be among Christian fellows. No matter how much we may disagree on life, the love of Christ allows the platform for spirited debate and it's something I miss dearly in my life.

I was a police officer in London, England for 8 years. During my time there, I found that Christ was the truth of our world. Ever since then I've been running after this truth. To such an extent where I've given up every meaningful job to defend the faith.

I'm training for ordained ministry, and any support would be hugely appreciated.

I write blog posts daily, which I'd love people to check out. I'm also in the process of creating video diaries/documentaries and music, along with prepared sermons delivered by myself.

I'm not a dangerous man. Just as blunt as a sledgehammer at times.

josephbroadfoot.home.blog
Joseph James Broadfoot

Willing-heart

In Christ Alone.
Site Supporter
Sep 24, 2017
Gloucester
Visit site
✟221,662.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Welcome aboard. May He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. God bless.
I also do a bit of blogging. Do feel free to check it out. www.femiroyalblog.com.

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's wonderful to finally be among Christian fellows. No matter how much we may disagree on life, the love of Christ allows the platform for spirited debate and it's something I miss dearly in my life.

I was a police officer in London, England for 8 years. During my time there, I found that Christ was the truth of our world. Ever since then I've been running after this truth. To such an extent where I've given up every meaningful job to defend the faith.

I'm training for ordained ministry, and any support would be hugely appreciated.

I write blog posts daily, which I'd love people to check out. I'm also in the process of creating video diaries/documentaries and music, along with prepared sermons delivered by myself.

I'm not a dangerous man. Just as blunt as a sledgehammer at times.

josephbroadfoot.home.blog
Joseph James Broadfoot

Hi Joe;
welcome to CF; May the Lord Jesus guide you here as well as in the world; and may you find friends and what ever you need from the Lord here. I do have a question for you; do you like music--Praise & Worship music? Well we have a new forum here at CF just for P&W music and at the top is a directory of other Christian music threads around CF; come and take a look!:wave:

Praise and Worship Music

images

To The

238348_da04309d434d67254a1115a692df42c4.jpeg

Upvote 0