Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Got to hangout with a friend, ministered to several people at church and off the streets. one being a guy that was holding up a help needed sign for his family. also checked out a homeless camp (that nobody was at) but plan to go back to later. God is good

Another lol moment was when the same friend and i went to a chinese restaurant, and one of the workers was speaking into a microphone to the cooks in the back in order to call in more food to be cooked for the buffet. i dont know what came over me. but i saw the opportunity to act the goof. so i asked him if i could grab the mic and say a few words too. i'll leave it to the imagination what i said. in retrospect i could taken it a lot further. but the dude seemed to think it was pretty humorous.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.