1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. We are holding our 2022 Angel Ministry Drive now. Please consider signing up, or if you have any questions about being an Angel, use our staff application form. The world needs more prayer now, and it is a great way to help other members of the forums. :) To Apply...click here

My favorite new perfume

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by SparkyMaddie, Jul 14, 2005.

1. cierra

cierra New Member

+2
    Catholic
    Married
    I've been wearing Ralph Lauren (blue bottle) for a couple of years now, but I want to try something new. My mother-in-law gave me a bottle of Very Sexy from Victoria's Secret but I don't like it very much. :p

2. Lena75

Lena75 Well-Known Member

+1,029
    Christian
    Private
    I tested Shania Twain's fragrance yesterday. Smells quite nice. :)

3. AlaskanAngels

AlaskanAngels Take Time To Stop And Smell The Rosses,

+28
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Others
    My husband got me Hawaiian White Ginger when I was in the hospital, Its a little strong but nice!

4. Kaylee4Christ

Kaylee4Christ Well-Known Member

+201
    Presbyterian
    Private
    US-Republican
    I don't really like perfume..... but I'll use the body gel stuff from bath and body works, and lotion. :cool:

5. much_loved

much_loved Senior Member

+25
    Protestant
    Single
    US-Democrat
    I love my coconut lime stuff!

6. Tsarina

Tsarina Most Holy Theotokos save us!

+180
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    Aw, thats so sweet of him! :)
    The name of the perfume sounds really pretty. Yum. :thumbsup:

7. Tsarina

+180
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    MMM! i know what your talking about, i've tried that stuff. I loved it! Isnt it the best? :D

8. Mereni

Mereni Member

+9
    Baptist
    Private
    US-Democrat
    I like Victoria's Secret Vanilla Lace Body Spray. It smells delicious.

9. SparkyMaddie

SparkyMaddie Luceat Lux Vestra

+15,751
    Lutheran
    In Relationship
    :D i love her perfumes.i'm wearing it daily and my friends want me to spray them. :eek: hey,dat's my scent :sigh: :D

10. firestar

firestar Senior Veteran

+273
    Non-Denom
    Married
    CA-Greens
    I have quite a few favourites, I am a perfume-o-holic LOL! They all represent different moods I might be in...

Dolce Vita-romantic
    Samsara-sexy
    Allure- sophisticatedly feminine
    Miami Glo-clean and fresh
    Champs Elysee-girly girl
    Paloma Picasso- seriously sophisticated
    Angel- sweet and sexy
    Alchemie- intriguing

11. shezshy

shezshy Contributor

+580
    Anglican
    Married
    Lately I've been getting violent headaches from perfume at school.All my pals wear something different.:( I actually had to go home the other day as there was this overload of perfume in one class.I am too sensitive these days :( must be my allergies.I'm not wearing any for awhile.

12. Tsarina

+180
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    Eeek! you should go visit your doctor and tell him/her the situation. Its hard to get away from people who smell like perfume and who sit right next to you when you have allergies. On second thought, is it your allerigies, or do you think its somthing else?

Mabe, you should inform your teacher about your situation so he/she may tell the students to stop drenching themselves with perfume.

I remember a girl in my class who started to break out and her glands would swell up if somone wore too much perfume. The teacher had to tell the class not to wear too much otherwise the students allergic to the scent may have a horrible affect.

Hope you feel better soon. :hug:

13. BeachBlonde

BeachBlonde The Hug Reaper is here!

+787
    Lutheran
    Married
    US-Others
    aww :( I feel for you Shy. I think Tsarina is right in suggesting a dr first though.:( I hope it's just the perfume.How long the headaches,and did you hit your head recently?
    Cologne(mens for me) makes me nauseated but rarely a headache.
    I'm not wearing perfume myself these days.

14. fallupchik

fallupchik o life! let's get this right shall we?

+23
    SDA
    Single
    i got this really good smellin stuff from victoria's secrete..i *heart* it

15. AmericanGirl

AmericanGirl I love the US Army

+106
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Republican
    There's a place near me that makes 'real' perfume, IE, they use real crushed rose petals and such (fake perfume gives me a headache so I can't wear it) I love their rose although they make quite a few different scents that I've tried :)

16. AmericanGirl

AmericanGirl I love the US Army

+106
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Republican
    Ahhh you sound like me! I've found that the reason I get headaches is generally because they're using fake perfume since it's cheap. While you might not be able to do anything about them, for yourself try getting real perfume. It's MUCH more expensive but since it's real you only need to use a tiny amount so a bottle lasts alot longer; It also gives a slight lingering scent rather then a "LOOK AT ME, I'M WEARING PERFUME!!!" overwhelming impact lol!

17. Singin4Him

Singin4Him Here I am Lord, send me!

+276
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Republican
    My new favorite is Armani Mania!

18. SparkyMaddie

SparkyMaddie Luceat Lux Vestra

+15,751
    Lutheran
    In Relationship
    a sweet 6th grader boy ^_^ at school gave me a gift of Curve "Crush",I've had some before and after an hour it gets to me :( I feel bad when people get me perfume and i don't like it. :blush:
    it smells like so many perfumes.I think headaches come from yes the overload.I'm giving perfume a break til Christmas. I'd like to find an all natural pefume too.Maybe I'll just put mint leaves in my ears. :idea:

19. Swede

Swede autumny

+885
    Christian
    Married
    Me too :thumbsup: I like

Calvin Klein "Contradiction"
    Body Shop "White musk"
    Jean Paul Gaultier "Fragile"
    Trussardi "Jeans"

and many more :amen: :D

20. batman01