• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

my favorite christian worship music.... do yall use christian worship music for worship to God

Discussion in 'Music' started by hope faith love, Jan 7, 2020.

1. hope faith love

hope faith love ****LOVE****

+158
    United States
    Pentecostal
    Divorced
    these are some of my favorite worship songs to God i listen to daily ...

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. mnorian

mnorian Oldbie--Eternal Optimist Staff Member Administrator Supporter CF Senior Ambassador

+7,680
    Christian
    Married
    Hi Hope; I'm listening to this at the moment:

3. Mathetes66

Mathetes66 Well-Known Member Supporter

+840
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    It is a joy to worship the Lord in 'Psalms & hymns & spiritual songs, singing & making melody, with thankfulness in our hearts--letting 'the word of Christ dwell richly within us.

Here are a few of mine!

May this be our heart's cry in 2020!

Here is a Jewish wedding worship song like you haven't seen before! Yeshua!

How Great Is Our God like you have never heard it before, in front of 3 million people!

Nobody Like You Paul Wilbur

10,000 Reasons (To Worship the Lord)! Hallel YAH!

4. Monksailor

Monksailor Well-Known Member Supporter

+340
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others
    I think practically all Christian music is worship music. It depends upon where one is in their life and such which song is best at that moment or period. Praise God!!! for such a wondrous variety!!! I have several channels on Pandora full of great music for worshiping God and then there is that one custom channel which mixes all of your favorites. I would have it on all the time but many times I have to keep my mind on what I am doing which is usually more than simple, routine, and mundane and already involving multi-tasking. But I LOVE it when I can afford it. Through the decades I have progressed through multiple artists and always find new ones to enjoy and with which to participate in worship.

5. hope faith love

+158
    United States
    Pentecostal
    Divorced
    I classify christian music into 2 differant Groups praise .... or worship ... i listen to both praise and worship music myself ... with me i try to let the HolySpirit guide on my music songs each day ... most of the praise songs as i refer to them my church are starting to use in the choir ... they all have them on paper but ive been listening to so many differant praise and worship songs over the years i know 90 % of the ones they are starting to use by heart ... which my facebook ministry i post every song i use on each day and sometimes it might be 30 or more songs that day that i post ... i might be wrong but i think they are starting to use some of them cause most people in the church are friends on my page and as i post them they are learning them i try my best to post the lyric versions so the words are on the screen ... my pastor watches my page like a hawk to make sure whatever i post is correct whether its a message or a praise and worship video ... my fb page is a ministry is recongnized and joined to and represents our church... thats why my pastor watches like clock work lol

6. hope faith love

+158
    United States
    Pentecostal
    Divorced
    wow i need to check your out yours lol i only know 1 of the ones you posted .. i'll check them out tomorrow its 12:30 here and i gotta be up by 6am .. but im gunna check out forsure

7. hope faith love

+158
    United States
    Pentecostal
    Divorced
    thats one of my favorite songs !!! i love that song

8. Mathetes66

+840
    United States
    Christian
    Single

9. Anthony2019

Anthony2019 A work in progress. Being moulded by the Potter! Supporter

+4,869
    United Kingdom
    Anglican
    Single
    I like all types of Christian music, but my favourites are traditional hymns (esp those of the anglo-catholic traditions), Taize chants, plainsong, as well as modern songs that are reverent and reflective and teach the faith and the scriptures.

10. Mathetes66

+840
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Enjoyed the song, 'Holy Spirit. Living Breath of God', Anthony! Thank you, brother in Christ.

11. Mathetes66

+840
    United States
    Christian
    Single

The River of God Flowing through you and me to satisfy the weary and thirsty

12. Anthony2019

+4,869
    United Kingdom
    Anglican
    Single
    I love listening to Christian hymns and songs of worship, but I also like sitting at the piano and creating my own music. I usually write instrumental tracks, mostly with a Christian theme. The latest track I wrote was last month, to commemorate a loved one who passed away and has been taken to heaven. I tried to encapsulate the memory and dignity of the life they lived, and the faithful, unfailing love of the Lord who carried them home.

13. hope faith love

+158
    United States
    Pentecostal
    Divorced
    wow the that song nobody like you is a very beautiful song !!! Love it

14. hope faith love

+158
    United States
    Pentecostal
    Divorced
    very calming music i like that

15. hope faith love

+158
    United States
    Pentecostal
    Divorced
    this is one on my favorite songs

16. Mathetes66

+840
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    :ebil: :clap: :amen:

17. hope faith love

+158
    United States
    Pentecostal
    Divorced
    heres a list ive created on youtube for anyone who might wanna check out the songs i use

Holy worship - YouTube

18. Anthony2019

+4,869
    United Kingdom
    Anglican
    Single
    I live about an hour from the border with Wales. I love our favourite hymns sung in the Welsh Language. Dduw bendithia chi!

19. hope faith love

+158
    United States
    Pentecostal
    Divorced
    can you find me a music video of this in the english language or with english sub titles with the words on the screen please .... its very beautiful

20. Anthony2019

+4,869
    United Kingdom
    Anglican
    Single
    Here is the version sung by Robin Mark in English with subtitles