✟15,438.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Don’t be anxious about anything.

This passage is so much easier to believe in when it’s just life. Life happens, no one can help it. Hardships, challenges, issues, etc. When life happens, don’t be anxious, present your requests to God.

But what if you’re the cause of the anxiety?

Recently, I caused someone else to have hardship because of my sin. I’m anxious about it. How can I not be? I was responsible for this person’s well being, and I dropped the ball, so naturally I’m worried about it. How can I now just shrug my shoulders, pray and continue on with my life when I don’t know if they’ll be ok because of my mistake?

• Friendly
Reactions: Deade

JohnOCAW

Nov 22, 2019
Midwest
✟9,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello friend, I'm new here too. I can't help with your question I am not a counselor, that is a gift the lord has not blessed me with. I will however pray for your situation and hope someone qualified can help you find answers.

Upvote 0

Deade

Called of God
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, OK
Visit site
✟274,266.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Don’t be anxious about anything.

This passage is so much easier to believe in when it’s just life. Life happens, no one can help it. Hardships, challenges, issues, etc. When life happens, don’t be anxious, present your requests to God.

But what if you’re the cause of the anxiety?

Recently, I caused someone else to have hardship because of my sin. I’m anxious about it. How can I not be? I was responsible for this person’s well being, and I dropped the ball, so naturally I’m worried about it. How can I now just shrug my shoulders, pray and continue on with my life when I don’t know if they’ll be ok because of my mistake?

Hello Strugglebus,
welcome to CF.

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. We all make mistakes, we have to learn to look ahead because we can't change the past. No matter who you have hurt: what you do from now on is all that matters.

glitter-Hello.gif

95a28b8a764646932b8573ada00fa14e.gif

Upvote 0