Toccoa
✟7,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
My father, Cliff, just got released from the hospital with double pneumonia. However, he is not feeling any better…feels the same as when he was admitted to the hospital. He has diabetes, which makes his condition worse. Our family needs a miracle badly. His wife (my stepmother) is the daughter of a Pastor who recently passed away, and my stepbrother (their son) passed away in a tragic car accident a month later. Please pray healing over my father and rejuvination over my family. Thank you and God bless.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
My father, Cliff, just got released from the hospital with double pneumonia. However, he is not feeling any better…feels the same as when he was admitted to the hospital. He has diabetes, which makes his condition worse. Our family needs a miracle badly. His wife (my stepmother) is the daughter of a Pastor who recently passed away, and my stepbrother (their son) passed away in a tragic car accident a month later. Please pray healing over my father and rejuvination over my family. Thank you and God bless.

:heart: Praying for your precious father, Cliff, and all the family, and you too. Welcome to CF Chrissy (((hug)))

Upvote 0

mukk_in

Yankees Fan
Site Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Heavenly Father, I lift up Chrissy's dad and pray for his healing and the rejuvenation of her family. In Jesus's blessed and Holy Name, I pray, Amen.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, as I think of the Syrophoenician woman's request for Jesus to cast a demon out of her daughter, I think of His loyalty to His own agenda, but then at her persistency of His compassion and being impressed at her persistency and faith. It is that same heart of compassion that I appeal to Lord, on behalf of Cliff and the rest of the family that has been hit by these recent deaths. They are hurting people, and Lord You know what it is like to hurt. We know You are compassionate to the hurting, and that You want to have people pray for Your help. So we are praying, asking You to bring Cliff through these physical ailments. We give You all the glory in advance, thanking You for allowing doctors to do what they can do by Your power and knowledge (whether they know that or not), and for You doing what doctors are still unable to do. May Cliff see "the tide turn" in his favor in becoming well again soon. In Jesus authority and power. Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums