Florida
✟14,862.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Fantastic news- both of my parents just got their COVID shots today! Almost my entire family is now vaccinated! It is almost over! I will have mine probably by May.

Sorry, but what makes you think it’s almost over? You really think a mere vaccine will cause things to go back to “normal”? There is no going back:

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/08/21/who-warns-a-coronavirus-vaccine-alone-will-not-end-pandemic.html

They call it the “new normal” for a reason; the powers that be have no intention of allowing us to go back to the way things were. Research the dystopian Great Reset; look into WEF chairman Klaus Schwab’s beliefs and begin to understand what the people running the world really believe. They view COVID as an opportunity - and have admitted as much on video. They’ve even admitted that this “Great Reset” plan has been in the works for decades.

Regardless, it honestly shocks me that people are so willing to inject themselves with experimental mRNA vaccines developed in less than a year (there has never been a successful coronavirus vaccine before, and standard vaccine dev takes multiple years) - especially for a virus with such a high survival rate. Not to mention the fact that the vaccine manufacturers have legal immunity, so you can’t even sue them if their product injures you.

And of course there’s the fact that this “vaccine” is so experimental, that it doesn’t even qualify as a real vaccine: Merriam-Webster quietly altered their definition of vaccine so that the COVID vaccine would qualify. People need to wake up and not be so trusting. I’ve gotten vaccines my whole life, but I wouldn’t touch this thing if they paid me.

Upvote 0

Rene Loup

Left the pack, joined the flock.
Apr 13, 2020
Canada
✟62,140.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
WOOHOO!!!

Here's the only Corona you should be getting:

external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

In moderation, of course! (Ephesians 5:18-20, Galatians 5:13-26, Proverbs 20:1)

• Haha
Reactions: public hermit
Upvote 0

Taodeching

Oct 29, 2020
Southwest
✟60,418.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Fantastic news- both of my parents just got their COVID shots today! Almost my entire family is now vaccinated! It is almost over! I will have mine probably by May.

Glad to hear. I got my first shot Thursday, but it is not a true vaccine. The shot will not eradicate the virus just help us if we get it and because of the mutations that the virus is going through we all will most likely need a booster shot. Unfortunately it is not almost over, close though.

Pfizer begins study on 3rd vaccine dose as booster shot against new variants

Still I do believe it is good to get the shots

Upvote 0

pescador

Wise old man
Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Sorry, but what makes you think it’s almost over? You really think a mere vaccine will cause things to go back to “normal”? There is no going back:

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/08/21/who-warns-a-coronavirus-vaccine-alone-will-not-end-pandemic.html

They call it the “new normal” for a reason; the powers that be have no intention of allowing us to go back to the way things were. Research the dystopian Great Reset; look into WEF chairman Klaus Schwab’s beliefs and begin to understand what the people running the world really believe. They view COVID as an opportunity - and have admitted as much on video. They’ve even admitted that this “Great Reset” plan has been in the works for decades.

Regardless, it honestly shocks me that people are so willing to inject themselves with experimental mRNA vaccines developed in less than a year (there has never been a successful coronavirus vaccine before, and standard vaccine dev takes multiple years) - especially for a virus with such a high survival rate. Not to mention the fact that the vaccine manufacturers have legal immunity, so you can’t even sue them if their product injures you.

And of course there’s the fact that this “vaccine” is so experimental, that it doesn’t even qualify as a real vaccine: Merriam-Webster quietly altered their definition of vaccine so that the COVID vaccine would qualify. People need to wake up and not be so trusting. I’ve gotten vaccines my whole life, but I wouldn’t touch this thing if they paid me.

Why can't you celebrate with the OP person instead of spewing this stuff?

Upvote 0

pescador

Wise old man
Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Glad to hear. I got my first shot Thursday, but it is not a true vaccine. The shot will not eradicate the virus just help us if we get it and because of the mutations that the virus is going through we all will most likely need a booster shot. Unfortunately it is not almost over, close though.

Pfizer begins study on 3rd vaccine dose as booster shot against new variants

Still I do believe it is good to get the shots

My wife and I -- both in our 70s -- have received both (Moderna) shots. We're now waiting another ten days before we begin to go to stores and restaurants, just to be safe. We are already hanging out with others who have been fully vaccinated.

Upvote 0

Billy93

Feb 24, 2021
Florida
✟14,862.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Why can't you celebrate with the OP person instead of spewing this stuff?

Because I clearly don’t think it’s something to be celebrated? What exactly is wrong with what I’m “spewing”? Christians in particular need to wake up to what is going on in the world; proof-of-vaccination will soon be required to do virtually anything. Does nobody see anything wrong with that?

Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟748,645.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
I am pleased to hear your family have received their vaccines against Covid19. I trust too that you will receive your vaccine soon. It will be well worth it.
In the meantime, stay well and keep safe.
My very best wishes to you and your family.

Upvote 0

pescador

Wise old man
Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Because I clearly don’t think it’s something to be celebrated? What exactly is wrong with what I’m “spewing”? Christians in particular need to wake up to what is going on in the world; proof-of-vaccination will soon be required to do virtually anything. Does nobody see anything wrong with that?

"Christians in particular need to wake up to what is going on in the world; proof-of-vaccination will soon be required to do virtually anything." I see plenty wrong with that. a) How do you know "what is going on in the world"?? What is the source of your information? b) when you say "proof-of-vaccination will soon be required to do virtually anything" I assume that you mean COVID-19 vaccination, not the flu for example. If that's the case, again what is the source of your information?

If you can't provide any reasonable basis for your statements then they are unreasonable.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟114,179.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
My wife and I -- both in our 70s -- have received both (Moderna) shots. We're now waiting another ten days before we begin to go to stores and restaurants, just to be safe. We are already hanging out with others who have been fully vaccinated.

Yeah I will wait several weeks to do anything after I get my shots just to be safe and see what happens to everyone else. After that it is time to celebrate! My church may have the mother of all worship services to give thanks, we will blow the roof off of the place!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sage50

Dec 30, 2020
In Christ
✟21,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Dave,
Thank you for sharing! I wanted to say, I'm glad you shared. What a trust in Christ. Thank you.
What a beautiful King Jesus we share. ️✝️

Upvote 0