Jan 3, 2013
✟113,491.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Please pray for my family so that might come to know Christ.He's the only one that can fix this ugly situation.My sisters still aren't speaking and now it's starting to affect my niece and nephews.Plus one of my sisters is expecting her fifth child any day now.Her last delivery was complicated and I pray it would go better this time.Please keep them all in prayer.In Jesus Name Amen

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Please pray for my family so that might come to know Christ.He's the only one that can fix this ugly situation.My sisters still aren't speaking and now it's starting to affect my niece and nephews.Plus one of my sisters is expecting her fifth child any day now.Her last delivery was complicated and I pray it would go better this time.Please keep them all in prayer.In Jesus Name Amen
I pray for you all, for Christians to help you all, for the peace of the Lord to visit your home and family

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Praying for the Grace and Peace only Christ Jesus can give be upon your family. That His transforming Love focus your family on Him and the Power of God.

Upvote 0

Mydreams

Dec 20, 2017
Delhi
✟242,348.00
Country
India
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lord we pray for mario1001's family let you be glorified in this family. Let all the plans of devil in this family be destroyed. Let your love, grace, understanding respect prevail in this family. Lord remove bitterness from mario1001's sisters, let them talk with one another, understand one another and live a blessed life. Bless nephew's and niece to grow in Godly environment. Lord we also pray for mario1001's sister who is going to deliver a baby soon. Please bless this sister and the baby in her womb bless both with a good health. Let it be a safe and healthy delivery. Let there be no complication . bless this sister's deliver. Lord we together pray, bless this prayer and let you be glorified in mario1001's family. In Jesus Holy name, Anen!

Upvote 0