Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
They need help with the kids. My sister has got to stay with my mother who is in the hospital with covid, who is doing better, but is still sick. They are letting her do that. But she can't bring the little kids with her. They all have covid. I don't have covid. I want to help them, but I don't want to get sick. What do I do?

Do you have a job? Any contact with the children is automatic 14 day quarantine for anyone (this includes your sister... she has to quarantine 14 days after her last contact with the kids, prior to even visiting your mom - she cannot go back and forth between her kids and the hospital)

Getting sick itself may not be a big deal (no one wants to be sick but it's not usually very long lasting) its more the strict quarantine that is the larger issue for people in reasonably good health.

I'll keep your family in my prayers... perhaps someone at your church who doesn't work can help out.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,600.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
I agree with you on this one now. I was convinced not to get it. I love my mom of course. And I would never talk negative about her. But I do think she was mistaken about this.
It's a hell of a way to get the truth. I take no pleasure in seeing people suffer, even if they have not helped themselves.

Upvote 0

longwait

Mar 14, 2016
asia
✟85,978.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We figured it out. A neighbor that has been vaccinated and has had the virus is helping out. They did not want me to get sick.

Thank God and good for you and also for your family for getting help at the right time. God Bless that good neighbour that's helping out those with covid. That's beautiful.

Upvote 0

eddym67

Sep 25, 2021
unspecified
✟15,326.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Pharmacy mainly uses a mixture of toxic chemicals, metals, and/or synthetic elements to produce “pharmaceuticals” that are designed to manipulate the biochemistry or metabolic functions of the body in an attempt to get a “desired” affect in the treatment of a disease or sickness.

In other words, pharmacy mixes up different types of poison, package it, patent it, and claims that it can treat certain types of diseases. The main problem with that system is that poison is poison. Pharmaceutical drugs are poisonous.

When poison is put into the body it has negative effects on the entire body system from head to toe. These are not just “side effects” or “unintended” sicknesses or diseases that a person suffers as a result of using a drug.

These are “direct effects” because the reality is that drugs have direct effects on the entire body system including the brain. When you go back to Revelation 18:23, Jesus uses the Greek word “pharmakeia” to reveal to us the main thing that will be used to deceive ALL people in the last days is a well organized system of administering poisonous drugs to billions of people that are not only toxic to the organs of body, but have direct negative effects on the brain. Many of these drugs used for a variety of reasons are known to cause problems with memory, mood, and contribute to negative personality changes.

pharmakeia--an abstract noun meaning sorcery, magic, the practice of magic arts. The concrete noun is pharmakon whose primary meaning is poison; its secondary meaning is magic potion or charm to achieve a desirable objective; and its tertiary meaning is medicine, remedy, or drug for healing.
Revelation. Revelation 21:8 says, “But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers [pharmakeus =druggist/poisoner], and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.”

Revelation 9:21, Sorceries. Gr. pharmakeia. Pharmakeia is a methodology to circumvent Elohim and to open the doorways into the supernatural. It is the mix of science along with magical arts, occultic or hidden, demonic, angelic or paranormal realm and medicine, potions, or herbs for sorcerous reasons to open the mind so you can put yourself in contact with what is beyond the gate or the boundaries YHVH has established between the natural and supernatural (including the demonic) realm.

Pharmakeia Deception.

Upvote 0