mimi75042

Apr 23, 2011
Texas
✟43,941.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My friend Mary Lou's son passed away from Covid on Labor day this year and her other son was hospitalized with Covid and was released a week later. My friend Mary Lou was also hospitalized for Covid and she passed away on September 29th, almost two weeks after her son passed away. She was like a mother to me and she also showed me how to pray, I miss her alot. I used to talk to her about everything and she was always there for me. Now I don't have anyone to talk to and it's hard. I don't know when she got buried or when she had her services because no one in her family informed me since they really didn't know me. The only person that knew me was her son and he also passed away. So I want to keep this memorial going for Mary Lou Vasquez. She will be greatly missed.

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
My friend Mary Lou's son passed away from Covid on Labor day this year and her other son was hospitalized with Covid and was released a week later. My friend Mary Lou was also hospitalized for Covid and she passed away on September 29th, almost two weeks after her son passed away. She was like a mother to me and she also showed me how to pray, I miss her alot. I used to talk to her about everything and she was always there for me. Now I don't have anyone to talk to and it's hard. I don't know when she got buried or when she had her services because no one in her family informed me since they really didn't know me. The only person that knew me was her son and he also passed away. So I want to keep this memorial going for Mary Lou Vasquez. She will be greatly missed.
I pray for the Lord to comfort you in your grief. May the Lord bless you richly in Jesus precious name.

Upvote 0

Jaxxi

Half-ready for Anything.....
Jul 29, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
✟50,046.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
.--.I am so sorry for your loss. I know it's so hard if you haven't gotten to go there and grieve. I would be happy to help you find out where she is. (I am pretty good with stuff like that) It is so important.

Upvote 0