East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
My Dad just died. I am stunned. It is just before Christmas. Christmas will be hard this year. He did believe in God and I do believe he found peace in God before he passed away.
I am so sorry, my heart goes out to you, we know he is with the Lord but it still hurts.
I pray for you, that you will be filled to overflowing with the peace that can only come from God. May the Lord bless you and keep you close to himself.

Upvote 0

JazzHands

Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2018
Merseyside
✟59,314.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Pope, my thoughts are with you. My ageing father has tried to prepare me for his inevitable passing but it doesn't make the prospect any less painful.

You'll see him again in time and I'm sure he's very proud of you. Remember him as he'd like to be remembered and know that you're not alone.

Upvote 0

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
My Dad just died. I am stunned. It is just before Christmas. Christmas will be hard this year. He did believe in God and I do believe he found peace in God before he passed away.
My condolences. Praying for you and your family at this time. Grief is hard.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Deepest sympathies to you and your household and friends. May Almighty God comfort you during this time of mourning and tears, yet have you all realize your dad is in the care of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Peace brother.

Upvote 0

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Dearest friend I am so very sorry to hear of your loss.
This is my first holiday without my father as well.
It is so very hard and there is no denying this.
I pray much strength for you and the family as you go through this together.
Remember that God will never leave nor forsake you and He alone knows your fathers last thoughts.
Take comfort in knowing that God is just and that your father was given every opportunity even when you could not hear him. God alone knows your fathers last thoughts.
Bless you friend.

Upvote 0

Pope66

Dec 5, 2018
Sydney
✟33,699.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dearest friend I am so very sorry to hear of your loss.
This is my first holiday without my father as well.
It is so very hard and there is no denying this.
I pray much strength for you and the family as you go through this together.
Remember that God will never leave nor forsake you and He alone knows your fathers last thoughts.
Take comfort in knowing that God is just and that your father was given every opportunity even when you could not hear him. God alone knows your fathers last thoughts.
Bless you friend.
Thank you for the message. I am also really sorry about your loss.

That is true God knows dad thoughts. Everyone has an opportunity in life to respond to Jesus. He would fellowship with Christians throughout his life as long as I remember. He was very familiar with the Church. He even taught me at a young age to never ever say the Lord's name in vain and since then I rarely if ever said the Lord name in vain. He was not perfect, but none of us as well. He was in pain for many years and it was so hard seeing him suffer. I am relieved he not in pain now.

May God bless you this Christmas.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

whereloveandmercymeet

There but for the grace of God...
Nov 12, 2018
Dorset
✟125,170.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I’m sorry for your loss. I know personally how hard it is, especially when it is sudden.

I’m glad to read your father was also a believer. I hope that that can help comfort you in your hardest moments that he is in a good place with the Father.

Upvote 0